1. Looking for old Edge of Eternity members (Crustymusty)

Just came back to wow after a break and found out the guild died. Where is everybody? Im on frostwolf alliance side willing to switch to horde. Looking for new active top pve guild.

2. Hey Andy, long time no see, good to see you around. The guild is gone, as most people have either quit playing or joined different guilds, however few are currently in Vatican (Horde side) and I recommend you applying for it if you're looking for good/chill PvE guild. It should suit you well I hope

http://vaticanwow.shivtr.com/

Feel free to send me a PM if there's anything else you need, or you can whisper me in game on 'Nightmare' if I'm online. take care

- DJ
    Edited: July 12, 2015

3. How you been dj? Good to hear from you. Its kind of boring not seeing people I used to play with everyday. Ill check out that guild thanks a lot

4. I'm alright, thanks for asking Andy, and yeah I know what you mean but I still keep in touch with some people from EoE outside game. I myself don't play much either atm but I plan on being more active soon, more than I am right now at least. Hope to see you in game soon.

5. Pretty much everyone who still plays on Frostwolf is on Horde side. As much as I know/have seen, me and Dimow are only ones on Alliance at the moment. Although he has been very inactive lately.

6. hey guys
    logged in last two days and searched names i stil know but couldnt find any :(

7. KEDIK!

Hi baddie.
    Me and Dj both quit playing over 6 months ago. I'm still kicking around for other reason apart from playing.
    He's no-lifing Path of Exile....
    A lot of us are coming for Lordaeron launch and going to play Wrath together :)

8. uuh kemi is always active in the forum :D
    y actually i also quit playing when everyone left the guild but im starting to have fun again in wow so i might start playing again but wotlk... i know icc like i created this ****.. but i'll see maybe i'll join u :D

9. You should come play Lord, ti will be awesome to maybe get back to how awesome we were as a guild.
    Some of us haven't done Wrath (like me) and it'll be a great experience :)

Dj already been giving me pointers on how to become best Shadow Priest EU.