1. Accident enchanting on boas

Accidentally enchanted shoulders and a ring both BoA gear(dread pirates and plate shoulders) with BoP enchants(ring was mistaken for my enchanters gear, the shoulders were meant to go to my paladin with the remaining BoA gear(plate set) was to go to a new alt. Now I can't send the shoulders or ring to the alt, anyway to remove them? This is on MoP servers.

2. put the shoulder and ring in your void storage and it will remove the enchants, i just tried it and it worked so it should be safe.

3. I have the same problem, but on 3.3.5 Ragnaros server. Bought Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle for 200 stonekeeper's shards, and put a Sons of Hodir shoulder enchantment on it. I just thought the enchant doesn't work until like lvl 60 or higher. Now I can't send the item to my alts. Any solutions?

4. I have the same problem, but on 3.3.5 Ragnaros server. Bought Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle for 200 stonekeeper's shards, and put a Sons of Hodir shoulder enchantment on it. I just thought the enchant doesn't work until like lvl 60 or higher. Now I can't send the item to my alts. Any solutions?
    slap a low level enchant on it, should work.

5. slap a low level enchant on it, should work.
    what kind of low level shoulder enchants are there on 3.3.5?