1. Valar Morghulis looking for GvG

If you are up for some organized hardcore PvP and you have the crew, feel free to challenge us for 10v10 and let's have some fun. Rules are simple:
    Maximum 3 healers in team.
    Maximum 3 classes with same spec (to avoid multiboxing).
    Free action potion -FORBIDDEN.
    If WSG is played team with more honorable kills takes the win, capturing flags and finishing battleground before it is over is also forbidden.
    Gurubashi or Nagrand arena for guilds from Alliance.
    If there are some guilds willing to fight with us contract : Killwithme / Glauring / Neja and set up a date and hour (preferably Sunday from 3 pm to 10 pm server time )
    In order to organise everything and prepare best possible team we are asking from challengers to set dates at least 3 days in front.
    Edited: September 19, 2015 Reason: UPDATED

2. If WSG is played team with more honorable kills takes the win, capturing flags and finishing battleground before it is over is also forbidden.
    Are you serious ? ROFL!

3. Are you serious ? ROFL!
    Why not. It‘s a PvP event.

4. lol

Also, why would you go objective in a GvG event? Wait, why would you go objective at all, in a battleground? Everyone is BiS or nearly BiS, if you are a braindead ape and like going for objectives you are more than free to do it, that's your job, but don't force other people to do 3k GS tier objectives.

5. Wait what ? What are you playing here, AV zerks only ?
    No objectives in AB and EotS ? Undergeared flag carrier ? FacePalm

6. Guys, please, lets not turn this GvG topic into discussion how battlegrounds should be played. Create new topic and discuss it there. About the rule >hks over flag< i think it is suitable more and will give the right answer which team was better and also will bring a lot of fights instead of chasing druids or rogues with a flag....

7. My 'crew' consists of literally 2 other people, or Id say this sounds like fun!

8. Hello. My ingame name is Cenarius, I'm the guild master of <Ohdo>.

Guild <Ohdo> is a very competitive guild with a lot of people that want to prove themselves and become famous, not only in the guild, the realm, or the server, but worldwide.
    Thus, my guild is challenging you to a ten versus ten fight. The fight will take place whenever you want, I will be expecting an ingame message.
    I realise that you are afraid of this fight, since I have asked you a thousand times ingame, but now you can't refuse it as its public.
    Although his grammar is bad, your guildie told me what his expectations are. http://prntscr.com/7vmubw
    <Ohdo> will reign supreme. See you.

9. Hello. My ingame name is Cenarius, I'm the guild master of <Ohdo>.

Guild <Ohdo> is a very competitive guild with a lot of people that want to prove themselves and become famous, not only in the guild, the realm, or the server, but worldwide.
    Thus, my guild is challenging you to a ten versus ten fight. The fight will take place whenever you want, I will be expecting an ingame message.
    I realise that you are afraid of this fight, since I have asked you a thousand times ingame, but now you can't refuse it as its public.
    Although his grammar is bad, your guildie told me what his expectations are. http://prntscr.com/7vmubw
    This can’t be happening. I’ll have to ask you for a guild invite again.

10. Hello NigelFarage, unfortunately <Ohdo> is very demanding when it comes to inviting people. You will have to apply on our site 'efukt.com'.
    Thank you for your time.

11. I’ll do whatever it takes to join. Please consider the application I have just submitted to your site.

I’m very experienced in the fine arts of gold begging, speaking in Serbian and asking for help in guild chat to complete the easiest quests.

12. We will have to hold high council of <Ohdo> and think about this application. Expect a reply in three days. In the meantime you can whisper me (Cenarius) ingame for a trial period when I am online. I know you are eager to join, but this is what every member of our guild goes through.

13. Hello. My ingame name is Cenarius, I'm the guild master of <Ohdo>.

Roflmao never thought you were serious about this, otherwise i would've said im expecting you to get trashed.

14. Roflmao never thought you were serious about this, otherwise i would've said im expecting you to get trashed.
    Thou shall suffer. Ye shall have to confront the homosexual power of my most http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=19028!

123 ... Last