1. wow cenarius.. you are ****ing awesome rofl
    idk man, dont go too hard on them, they got no good things to say back at u lol
    killwithme started it and now he qq's how you troll them
    the site is priceless too man holy **** you are insane hahah

2. I am sorry, which others? This post is up for more than week and still no one to challenge. Seems like there ain't worth guilds on ally side and also on horde side just a bunch of trolls with schizophrenia (yes YOU) Crazy person doesn't realise his sickness so i wont give attention any longer on your lame attempts to be funny. You need a psychiatrist and medical care but before anything your access to the internet needs to get shut down.
    Now when damage is already done and this thread is ruined with your idio*ic comments and fake GvG challenge i would not be surprised if moderators delete those comments or even maybe close the thread. That would may be the best because NigelFarage is right we do look like monkeys but only one of us is a world class monkey. Guess who !
    <Fatality> would challenge you, but thanks to Iron Horde and the insane numbers of 2 member PvP guilds here on ally we don't quite have the member capacity at current. Hopefully in due time we'll be able to though. Good luck with you fight against <Ohdo> but I doubt you'll need it.

3. ****ing Christ, Killwithme. You behave like a goddamn kid. Only a 14 year old would be trolled like that only to enrage afterwards as if he had aspergers.

And I thought Valar was serious. Cenarius wanted to prove you are a fool, and he did that cleanly and successfully. My fedora tips go to him.

4. Heyyyyy bby, watchu doin'.

And nice thread btw, was a fun read.

5. Heyyyyy bby, watchu doin'.
    I'm sorry, do I know you?

6. I'm sorry, do I know you?
    I would sit on you with my raptor, but I'm not playing much atm :<

7. killwithme started it
    I am sorry man, what i started ? A thread ? Yes!
    You all guys have the right to choose which side is right here in this conversation. It tells me enough about you all.

8. well he was having fun in the strt from what i see i mean ik its mocking of your guild but still I dindt see any signs of insulting or some **** yknow
    then u came and started being ironic he replied in the same fashion and u got full mad at 1 point lol ****in hilarious
    stp being a drama queen rofl

9. This is probably the funniest thread I have ever read.

10. @NigelFarage you are really too active on this forum i pity your life.
    @foilebleidd you have the power of sight but still you cannot see things right. I did not start with insults i just answered in same manner and no i didn't get mad.
    At the end tell me just doesn't it look ridiculous and disgusting when <Ohdo> is mocking another guild. I mean OHDO ? Really??
    Ohdo to make jokes about someone?
    Whole realm knows what kind of guild is that. I would be ashamed on Cenarius place but seems like he is proud for being guild master of such guild xD
    There is enough place in hospital for all of you who actually find him funny and amusing.

11. lol man you are so stupid sorry but u are... i went to ohdo once - left my real guild but then back - just to see whats going on there and it was real hilarious, thy are having some fun time trolling everyone even the players in it lol.. i was made fun of too in there but it was funny to me i didnt go all serious and mad like u lol
    the ohdo guild is apparently made for fun and trolling so its kind of obvious that they are trolling but its still real funny
    another thing .. if i hate seeing smthing, then its seeing this kind of message 'you are really too active on this forum i pity your life. '..
    we are gamers here why would you pity his life if he is active on forums of a game he plays or too active in any game..
    tbh i would rather be in ohdo if those guys are still that funny and hving a good time than surrounded by a bnch of elitist halfbrained people such as you..
    that just my cup of tea

12. @NigelFarage you are really too active on this forum i pity your life.

13. Well ****, I thought you would stop proving yourself a fool already, but you are still at it.
    What started as a little joke turned into such a drama of epic proportions thanks to the edgy guild master of Valar Morghulis.
    All hail the omnipotent <Ohdo>.

P.S. the 'little joke' part doesn't mean I gave up on GvG, we will have it.

14. Golden thread, people. Keep it up.

First 12345 ... Last