1. Greetings players

So... How is this server for content i want to start here and will start with nothing and level up, how is questing? Making gold ? Whats the best working class? Are monks working good? Thanks!

2. Realm is still the buggiest of all realms. Server is doing what they can with the amount of people and time they have. It is a x7 realm still so regardless of the 65% quests not working, you can level easily. Gold is a joke here. Once level 90, just do dailies and you'll be rich @ around 250 g per quest and plenty of daily quests available (far more than 50+ working dailies at 90). On top of that, everyone overprice and sells professional items, which again, is another great gold maker. Such as skinning, getting Prismatic Scales and selling for 1-1.5k a stack, Living Steel at 1-1.5k and easy things like that. Every class has their ups and downs. But most classes are easily playable. I've seen Monk dps burst take full geared players down if they time their 189405 stuns, cc's and the stupid Touch of Karma that kills everything for you. On top of that, Monks kite and flee more than rogues with infinite sprint, druids with dash and mage with blinks. So, just level up, you'll find everything is bugged, but something always compensates for it. You'll easily see which classes are overpowered and which classes you should avoid if you have any particular dislikes. Good luck.

3. Thank you for the reply i enjoyed reading it :-), I am trying a Orc Warrior i had read Warriors are pretty good (Hunters, and Mages also) on this patch.