1. What proffession for my DK?

I want a proffession that i can make alot of money on, i am thinking mining but i dont know how much i can get from it. Any one know other proffession that is easy to lvl up and gives gold? i play on nelharion :)

2. farming professions are to trade time for gold
    other professions are to make gold

3. Jewlcrafting and BS are best for bonuses but if you are purely interested in making steady gold income i would go Mining + JC so you can have best of both world.JC is the best money maker by far imo.

4. Thorium+ Mining can get you a pretty respectable amount of gold, using something like Gathermate and Auctioneer that's been properly set up an allowed to scan the auction house can get you 15+ Gold for Fel Iron, I don't even smelt anymore since it's a waste of time and most of my buyers seem to be JCs doing prospect anyways.

I also have Herbalism, though I will probablyi drop it for JC here since I was given MoP stats on that heal, plants don't sell well and I was taking professions for stat/tanking bonuses.

Mining should feed your JC, otherwise there is a large number of people who will pay high amount of gold for midgame items to twink or quickly level up professions, especially if you are selling in bulk. I made my first 2k on Molten by selling raw animal meat like Bear meat and Turtle meat.