1. what is blackrock ?

Ive played here when Warsong was insta lvl80, after the change to cataclysm i stopped playing.... So after a long break i came back and noticed the merge between AT server..
    What i would like to know is if Blackrock is exactly the same server that was Warsong back when it was WOTLK or if its changed?
    I see low population so i'm guessing it changed to worst but since im not sure id like to know the opnion of those who play/played there..
    thanks

2. It's the AT Blackrock so no it's not the old warsong :)

(and not sure but I believe that the less population can be blamed on the uhm...friendlyness... between Molten & AT players in the being :PPP)
    Edited: July 14, 2015 Reason: Cuze I can 8-)

3. And what are the thoughts of the players that plays here ? Is it better or worst than it was ? Is it worth playing on this server..... ?

4. Blackrock definitely is different to the previous Warsong as it is using the former AT core.

The server is set up to offer a highly competitive PvP environment mostly focussed on arena
    It is still including non competitive PvP such as battlegrounds and open PvP with a designated FFA 3v3 PvP zone, Isle of Quel'danas.

If you simply want to take a look at how it is, hit up the Arena Spectator NPC and watch some games or directly jump in :)

5. And what are the thoughts of the players that plays here ? Is it better or worst than it was ? Is it worth playing on this server..... ?
    Imo its much worse than Warsong on Wotlk used to be.
    Blackrock has less population, no world pvp and no alliance vs horde. There is hardly anything to do on Blackrock unless u do just arena.
    I would rather play on Ragnaros or Deathwing.