1. [AddOn] ArenaLive for WOTLK 3.3.5

Hey guys,

I backported ArenaLive to WOTLK (used the WOD version).
    You can find the latest downloads here: https://github.com/Schaka/ArenaLive-WOTLK/releases

They're pretty cool unitframes with lots of functionality and a clean look (imo). You can customize them via the ingame menu and I'm sure you'll encounter a handful of bugs eventually, since I've only done so much myself. I'd appreciate if you reported bugs on the GitHub tracker as that makes it easier for me to solve them in a timely manner.

2. looking good imo.. i am too used to my current UI, but i will give this a shot.

3. Bumping this so more people can see it - haven't gotten any bug reports yet.

4. Just a curiousity:

Can't you simply use the code of addon such as Shadowed Unit Frames and use that as a basis for this new design you use in this UI?

The reason that would be interesting, is because Shadowed Unit Frames has an abundant list of options that I haven't seen in any other UI addon. And beside that it doesn't have any bugs that I know off, using it for more than 2 years.

5. I'd have to implement loads of functionality (because unlike ShadowedUF, this is written very modular) in an addon that under the hood works quite differently. Backporting ArenaLive the way it was written took me 3 evenings. Building on top of ShadowedUF would have probably taken weeks. Even something as simple as a DR module would have probably taken quite a while.

6. How to summon menu? Can't see it in "AddOns" in game.
    Edited: August 28, 2015

7. Is the addon installed correctly? If it is, it should be showing up ingame. If it's showing up ingame (might require one relog), you can just press ESC go to Interface and open the AddOns tab, which is where the menu for ArenaLive is.

8. Have the same issue - can't find it in interface and addons tab, see the frames though (Had it working in 2.4.3 a while ago) - Used the 3.3.5 wotlk github repo for this install ofc...

9. I see it in game. I can move the frames around but can't see the menu in AddOns tab.

10. Put out a new release. Apparently there was a Lua error popping up on first login, that prevented this from working. I've never noticed it myself before, probably because a simple /reload must have fixed the SavedVariables at some point, making the code execute flawlessly.
    You can either try that, or download the new release.

11. That's a "bug" after first enabling the frames. It will not happen again. It doesn't update mana perfect when you go through the menu to enable party frames.

12. Dimishing Returns Tracker on both target and focus frames seem buggy. Spells like Polymorph don't have their DR shown. On the other hand Frost Nova's DR icon shows up only sometimes.

12 Last