1. about recover account from molten wow to warmane

hey, i understood that molten wow and warmane is now in one server,

but i dk how to recover my account from molten wow to warmane,

i already registered to this server with my gmail from molten but it doesn't asked me to recover account or something else

hope u can help me :)

2. You need to open a Support ticket from the "My Account" menu.
    You will just recover points and coins you had, though. All characters are gone.

3. You need to open a Support ticket from the "My Account" menu.
    You will just recover points and coins you had, though. All characters are gone.
    thanks for ur reply

why the characters are gone? i can't recover alse the characters?

4. Everyone lost them. Our database was stolen at the beginning of this year, which is why we started over with a new name.

5. Everyone lost them. Our database was stolen at the beginning of this year, which is why we started over with a new name.
    OK, thank u for ur help man

6. Hello,

this is probably late, but i was wondering if it still possible to recover my old molten account ? can you please help ?

Kindly

7. no, it is not possible anymore as far as I know.
    Maybe if you were a donator you still have some chance by PM someone from the staff, but I am not even sure about that ( 99% it is not possible)

8. Hello, how to recover characters on my account. I have history of them but characters are not there.

9. Hello, how to recover characters on my account. I have history of them but characters are not there.
    You mean Character lost with Molt-down? there is not way to recover it, every had to start all over agian

10. Can you help me? ...Can I recover my points and coins?... I had accoutn on Molten..Now i want play on Warmane ...but i lost all things on molten server or ?

11. Can you help me? ...Can I recover my points and coins?... I had accoutn on Molten..Now i want play on Warmane ...but i lost all things on molten server or ?
    That was possible for like 8 months, but isn't offered anymore.

12. Be it a bit late, as mentioned earlier in the thread I still would like to confirm something about this topic if possible.

I played Molten back in 2012-2013, and after a long break I found out that 'Warmane' was a continuation of Molten. I've also had a few friends tell me that players had max level boosts etc. Is it too late to claim my old account &/or get any benefits from the loss?

Leveling on Rag is making me feel like a broken record.

13. Be it a bit late, as mentioned earlier in the thread I still would like to confirm something about this topic if possible.

I played Molten back in 2012-2013, and after a long break I found out that 'Warmane' was a continuation of Molten. I've also had a few friends tell me that players had max level boosts etc. Is it too late to claim my old account &/or get any benefits from the loss?

Leveling on Rag is making me feel like a broken record.
    it's way way to late. have fun leveling.

14. There was a time limit? so basicly even if i donated i wont see anything of it back because they did not make a back-up? spiffy just spiffy.

15. There was a time limit? so basicly even if i donated i wont see anything of it back because they did not make a back-up? spiffy just spiffy.
    Yes... a time limit of over half an year. And this isn't about "not making a backup," it's simply that we stop offering that. If in 8 months you didn't care to take a glimpse at our page to find out what had happened and recover your coins and all, you forfeited any right to claim them back.

12 Last