1. I could understand that if just the account itself had dissapeared,i can live with leveling a new one. The part that gets me the most is that the money i put into the game is gone because there was a time limit i did not get an email about,or about a merger i did not get an email about with a site i didn't even know.So how was i going to come here and claim such a recovery?

2. I could understand that if just the account itself had dissapeared,i can live with leveling a new one. The part that gets me the most is that the money i put into the game is gone because there was a time limit i did not get an email about,or about a merger i did not get an email about with a site i didn't even know.So how was i going to come here and claim such a recovery?
    By not going a whole year without even visiting to find out about things that might have happened.

3. I can not see the future, i had no clue that Molten would dissapear. I did not get a heads up, so far i knew everything was perfectly fine and that it is okay to take a break from a game to try different ones and then come back later when i can put myself completely into it again.

4. I can not see the future, i had no clue that Molten would dissapear. I did not get a heads up, so far i knew everything was perfectly fine and that it is okay to take a break from a game to try different ones and then come back later when i can put myself completely into it again.
    I can't see the future either, but if I'm interested in something, even while taking a break, I check it on and off to stay up-to-date with it. Even if you had checked it once every 6 months you would have known about it, and that's by far not a sign of being interested in something.

5. So i have to keep track of every game i have an account on? what it is doing and if it is still running? i can not have faith in the people that run it and expect that if something happends they will contact me through the email i gave?

6. So i have to keep track of every game i have an account on? what it is doing and if it is still running? i can not have faith in the people that run it and expect that if something happends they will contact me through the email i gave?
    You don't have to do anything, but you also can't complain if you're left out of the loop. We never used email for any kind of contact whatsoever, our means of contact have always been the Forums and the News on the main page, and even if we did, with the amount of people we have that create junk emails just to register and then forget, we'd just had a different kind of whining, demanding that we had contacted them yet in some other way we never used.

Again, it was EIGHT MONTHS. Talk like you are if it had been a week or two that you weren't looking.

First 12