1. ALYS SOLO fire mage - QUESTION

Hello there! I'm Isotta (Fire Mage 398 full pve). I'm trying to do Alys solo. I've seen a lot of video on youtube but otherwise i do a lot of try, i found Always the same problem, and i can't understand what i'm doing wrong.
    When i'm Flying i pass trough each ring, but not anyone of this rebuff my flight CD. The results is to fall down, and Death!
    Can someone explain me where is my error???

tanks a lot to each want to answer me!
    Kisses

Isotta

2. Hello there! I'm Isotta (Fire Mage 398 full pve). I'm trying to do Alys solo. I've seen a lot of video on youtube but otherwise i do a lot of try, i found Always the same problem, and i can't understand what i'm doing wrong.
    When i'm Flying i pass trough each ring, but not anyone of this rebuff my flight CD. The results is to fall down, and Death!

Kisses

Isotta
    Isn't it banneble to solo alys? I remember when they banned a guy who showed how to solo alys a video and plenty of mages did that trick.. But I am not 100% sure but he was banned and removed from forums.

3. Ah, I didn't known!! so, just stop it... indeed i'm not able... U_U

4. Hello there! I'm Isotta (Fire Mage 398 full pve). I'm trying to do Alys solo. I've seen a lot of video on youtube but otherwise i do a lot of try, i found Always the same problem, and i can't understand what i'm doing wrong.

Kisses

Isotta
    The rings are buggy, if you just fly straight through it doesn't recognize you as going through, you have to get in the ring, stop for a split second, go again.
    Isn't it banneble to solo alys? I remember when they banned a guy who showed how to solo alys a video and plenty of mages did that trick.. But I am not 100% sure but he was banned and removed from forums.
    I'm not sure of this video and the method he showed, he could of used a different method that involved an exploit, but a thread while (I will try to find it) was about this exact thing, from the staffs responses and many of us admitting we fly Alys solo weekly and yet not being banned there and then, we assumed soloing isn't bannable but selling the loot on global is definately bannable.

Found the thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Alysrazor+loot
    Edited: July 15, 2015

5. Soloing this boss isn't bannable since fire mages can do it legit they don't need to exploit anything

6. Soloing this boss isn't bannable since fire mages can do it legit they don't need to exploit anything
    I'm pretty certain the only reason they can solo it is because of the ignite/combustion combo to pretty much instantly kill it...

7. ALYS SOLO is not ban-able. it's doable on retail.
    however selling alys loot is ban-able

8. I'm pretty certain the only reason they can solo it is because of the ignite/combustion combo to pretty much instantly kill it...
    The ignite bug definately makes it a lot easier. With the ignite a moderately geared mage can actually kill 10 HC without needing to combust at all and can solo 25 HC by combusting twice. Before the ignite bug a moderately geared mage can solo 10 HC with the need of two Combustions and it would require 2-3 moderately geared mages to combust twice to kill 25 HC. So ignites current state certainly helps them a lot, but soloing isn't possible just because of ignites bug.

ALYS SOLO is not ban-able. it's doable on retail.
    however selling alys loot is ban-able
    You just repeated what I said in my first post...why?._.

9. The ignite bug definately makes it a lot easier. With the ignite a moderately geared mage can actually kill 10 HC without needing to combust at all and can solo 25 HC by combusting twice. Before the ignite bug a moderately geared mage can solo 10 HC with the need of two Combustions and it would require 2-3 moderately geared mages to combust twice to kill 25 HC. So ignites current state certainly helps them a lot, but soloing isn't possible just because of ignites bug.

well if some class has some bug it does not mean you get bann, lets take assassin rogue "venomous wound" which double proks wanna ban all rogues now ?

10. well if some class has some bug it does not mean you get bann, lets take assassin rogue "venomous wound" which double proks wanna ban all rogues now ?
    I know this. Re-read what I said please ^.^

11. The ignite bug definately makes it a lot easier. With the ignite a moderately geared mage can actually kill 10 HC without needing to combust at all and can solo 25 HC by combusting twice. Before the ignite bug a moderately geared mage can solo 10 HC with the need of two Combustions and it would require 2-3 moderately geared mages to combust twice to kill 25 HC. So ignites current state certainly helps them a lot, but soloing isn't possible just because of ignites bug.

Maybe it's a bug on warmane. BUt Alys is soloable by a geared mage with only one correct timed combustion and this is because of certain stats being buffed to insantity. It's certainly possible and certainly not bug abuse.

12. Maybe it's a bug on warmane. BUt Alys is soloable by a geared mage with only one correct timed combustion and this is because of certain stats being buffed to insantity. It's certainly possible and certainly not bug abuse.
    Okay seriously re-read what I said. I know, it's possible, I know it's not exploiting, I know it's not bannable. I was explaining that to the people that think it is...

13. The rings are buggy, if you just fly straight through it doesn't recognize you as going through, you have to get in the ring, stop for a split second, go again.
    They are not buggy. It's problem related to client-side. Player position in world would update with delay if player just fly in one direction without any movement changes. What i mean, for example you just holding down button "=>" for movement, as a result your character position would update every second or something like this. But if you jump during movement or made any other movement changes your position would be updated immediately (server-side position update based on packets from client, any jump or turn it immediately packet send, but movement in one direction it's packet updates with timer). So you can fly through ring and press jump/turn anything like this and ring would work without delays.
    However when i have a time i would try to improve rings algorithm using movement vector of players and approximate time to move through ring.

14. They are not buggy. It's problem related to client-side. Player position in world would update with delay if player just fly in one direction without any movement changes. What i mean, for example you just holding down button "=>" for movement, as a result your character position would update every second or something like this. But if you jump during movement or made any other movement changes your position would be updated immediately (server-side position update based on packets from client, any jump or turn it immediately packet send, but movement in one direction it's packet updates with timer). So you can fly through ring and press jump/turn anything like this and ring would work without delays.
    However when i have a time i would try to improve rings algorithm using movement vector of players and approximate time to move through ring.
    Ohh, so is that why it works when I fly into the ring, stop then fly forward again? Because it will immediately update when I release the => key then press it again? And if you do find time to improve it, that would be great.

15. Ohh, so is that why it works when I fly into the ring, stop then fly forward again? Because it will immediately update when I release the => key then press it again? And if you do find time to improve it, that would be great.
    Yes, that's why.

12 Last