1. Low Level access to Pandaria?

Please dont shout power level, for I have no means of leveling with said low level toon. Was wondering it is possible to get there with a low level. I want to hearthstone the shrine to have access to all portals, since for some reason Dalaran lacks the portals, only SW and Org, which was a bit disappointing to me.

I've seen a level 19 at the shrine, so wondering if this was possible, so I remember this was possible on retail.

2. Probably warlock teleport or mage port to get there. But even if you are there unless someone takes you on a mount its still a bit difficult to get to the shrine probably at your level (but not impossible). Maybe instead you should just go to Shattrath and use the portals there. SW -> blastedlands portal -> hellfire -> fly to Shat. Then youd have access to most everything.

3. Probably warlock teleport or mage port to get there. But even if you are there unless someone takes you on a mount its still a bit difficult to get to the shrine probably at your level (but not impossible). Maybe instead you should just go to Shattrath and use the portals there. SW -> blastedlands portal -> hellfire -> fly to Shat. Then youd have access to most everything.
    Nah Shatt is bland too, the level 19 said she had to struggle to get to the shrine, and now as access to all protals even dalaran, for most mages on frostwolf dont care to make you a portal, mainly when your in a rush.

We tried warlock and mage portals, did GM block this? It worked before. I'm tired of constantly asking mages as well, it is a Quest in itself to do such. I don't mind being killed by high level mobs, I know how to get to the Shrine via on foot walking.