1. Yeah i'd test it and report it myself but unfortunately I'm only level 13 on the PTR :p

2. The macro doesn't work for me, it stops working after first rotation idk why..
    also tailoring is not good because of the pant enchant but because of the cloak enchant that gives a bit less than 400 attack power when it procs, and hand enchant from engineering can give like 300 or something haste every 2 mins when activated, so those 2 would be insane on a shaman, and. .every other class, pretty much every dps class uses those 2 profs, they are the best XD tailoring+eng for max dps
    but screw that, about that macro, it doesnt work idk why

3. maybe you have a typo somewhere, and its also a bad way of playing shaman I tried it a while ago, didnt like it at all. You can pull better damage if you use your own atention, just remember the priority list and thats it, takes some time to memoriye it all but its more fun, and more profitable that way if you ask me. Get power aura addon to show you stacks of maelstrom weapon, and when your lightning shield is off. Rest you can manage on your own pretty much.

4. I know that this post is from 2015, but there is sooooooo much wrong with this "guide". Noone should be using this guide at all

5. I know that this post is from 2015, but there is sooooooo much wrong with this "guide". Noone should be using this guide at all
    Mind linking me to an up to date guide? =D

First 12