1. The mass unbalanceing of frost wolf

Ok, Frostwolf was pretty much balanced till Sarg merge

Sarg was join and instant lvl 90. Click pvp npc to get all your armor
    Now frost wolf for 5 days straight now many horde have been complaining of this mass unbalancing
    95% every bg now horde players are being thrown in a bg with a lot of contender geared horde with 300,000 hp
    Alliance player 95% are 500,000+ yeah.

Now we had this balanced bg's were pretty much balanced hp, gear etc
    Not now.

How about 4 hours of bg's not 1 win. Not 1
    Several horde saying same thing.

You have rogues 2 hit killing warriors, yes I know my warrior abilities
    But sorry all this has started since the merge and sarg merge and shutdown.

Thanks for allowing free lvl 90's all geared. A free free free free and yes free
    Geared players to completely screw Frostwolf up.
    Why are horde screwed because this?
    Those players were loaded with top gear loaded with max hp's,max dmg, max gear

Straight up not right most were eu players as we can tell by the time alliance in mass numbers via time.

Sunday I played 4am till 1030 am est. not 1 win not 1
    Monday 3 hours maybe 4 wins
    Wednesday evening 8pm est till 9pm est not 1 win not 1

THANKS...,,

2. Ok, Frostwolf was pretty much balanced till Sarg merge

Now frost wolf for 5 days straight now many horde have been complaining of this mass unbalancing
    95% every bg now horde players are being thrown in a bg with a lot of contender geared horde with 300,000 hp
    Alliance player 95% are 500,000+ yeah.

Now we had this balanced bg's were pretty much balanced hp, gear etc
    Not now.

How about 4 hours of bg's not 1 win. Not 1
    Several horde saying same thing.

You have rogues 2 hit killing warriors, yes I know my warrior abilities
    But sorry all this has started since the merge and sarg merge and shutdown.

Thanks for allowing free lvl 90's all geared. A free free free free and yes free
    Geared players to completely screw Frostwolf up.
    Why are horde screwed because this?
    Those players were loaded with top gear loaded with max hp's,max dmg, max gear

Straight up not right most were eu players as we can tell by the time alliance in mass numbers via time.

Sunday I played 4am till 1030 am est. not 1 win not 1
    Monday 3 hours maybe 4 wins
    Wednesday evening 8pm est till 9pm est not 1 win not 1

THANKS...,,
    I totally agree to what you are saying, we alliance get all stupid 300k people also....OH WAIT !

3. I totally agree to what you are saying, we alliance get all stupid 300k people also....OH WAIT !
    Well I cannot see that being the case, since Saturday something happened
    Decked out alliance vs blue geared horde something wrong with the balancing.

4. Alliance ftw! (start doing premade's, you will win more)

5. There has been a big rash of nekkid inconsiderate dorks lately. However, it has been happening more on both sides. People probably just done with mains and starting to play their alts into BGs. But those people should be required to at least get to a certain ilvl. For many classes buying full set of condenters on AH is quite cheap so there is no excuse for inconsiderate people ruining it for others.

We are going through the growing pains portion of PvP and hopefully someday almost everyone will have full prideful on all of the chars they PvP with and balance will be restored to BGs. I don't know whats worse, nekkid dorks or full grievous low skill dorks that can only play if they have gear advantage. It would be great if min queue for random would be condenders ilvl though.

6. I haven't really noticed that im winning 95% of bg's. Its pretty balanced from my perspective, anyways, a lot loses are by premade horde, full premade litteraly the 3/0 us in bg's. I've noticed that Alliance usually loses in Twin Peeks and EOTS, when on the other side horde loses AB and the orb thing(idk name) so yeah try blacklisting or something, wsg is 50-50.

7. Having played WoW for a VERY long time now, and having been very active in PvP for very long as well, here is my theory based on experience.

One faction will dominate BGs and get geared. They will win over and over again while the other faction gets farmed. Soon the winning faction will be geared and bored. They will make alts. These alts will now be farmed hard, and the faction that was losing will now start to win. Now this faction will get geared and get bored. They will make alts and the other faction takes over. And on and on it goes.

Join a PvP guild and you will win at least 75% of your BGs with no problem. I tend to not go premade unless its an alt because I end up going on youtube during the BG while the team gy camps.

Good luck!

PS: Horde have a bajillion PvP guilds. I don't get why they don't make a big one, but in any case, you won't be hard pressed to find one that will accept you as a member.

8. Having played WoW for a VERY long time now, and having been very active in PvP for very long as well, here is my theory based on experience.

One faction will dominate BGs and get geared. They will win over and over again while the other faction gets farmed. Soon the winning faction will be geared and bored. They will make alts. These alts will now be farmed hard, and the faction that was losing will now start to win. Now this faction will get geared and get bored. They will make alts and the other faction takes over. And on and on it goes.

Join a PvP guild and you will win at least 75% of your BGs with no problem. I tend to not go premade unless its an alt because I end up going on youtube during the BG while the team gy camps.

Good luck!

PS: Horde have a bajillion PvP guilds. I don't get why they don't make a big one, but in any case, you won't be hard pressed to find one that will accept you as a member.
    Finally, a post to respect. Someone who doesn't play premades because there is no challenge..... A real PvPer perhaps? Any bumbling fool can win with a premade, it takes a real skilled player to win high percentage when they have to carry a non-pre-made team on their own back. Gj xx.

9. Finally, a post to respect. Someone who doesn't play premades because there is no challenge..... A real PvPer perhaps? Any bumbling fool can win with a premade, it takes a real skilled player to win high percentage when they have to carry a non-pre-made team on their own back. Gj xx.
    Naaaah noto is r1 hunter scrub :D
    (dont kill me plez noto <3 Gnomey)

Now towards his post its true that 9/10 times in premade you simply faceroll.your enemy to the GY and then you do something more intresting :p

10. As a horde player, I don't know why you're complaining. It is definitely balanced. I win a majority of my bgs to be honest.

11. I've played since the wipe and neither of the realms had "pvp vendors" that gave advantage to anyone. There were promotional 3-5 insta 90 level ups and 3-5 heirloom - contender gear sets.

So this statement is complete bull****.

Merge of Sargeras into frostwolf didn't introduce any balance issues in my opinion.

Before the merge every battle ground I attended with a premade resulted in a 90% win ratio, and the losses were mostly because of rest of our team being filled with under 470ilvl randoms and the enemy had a double premade or a strong premade and decently geared randoms.

Solo ques were always a 50/50 depending on how lucky I got with the team composition.

Number of played BG's: 245
    Number of Won BG's: 201

Recent log of REFlex addon that tracks pvp statistics.

So stop crying and get better. - Run premades, double premades if needed.

12. I've played since the wipe and neither of the realms had "pvp vendors" that gave advantage to anyone. There were promotional 3-5 insta 90 level ups and 3-5 heirloom - contender gear sets.

So this statement is complete bull****.

Merge of Sargeras into frostwolf didn't introduce any balance issues in my opinion.

Before the merge every battle ground I attended with a premade resulted in a 90% win ratio, and the losses were mostly because of rest of our team being filled with under 470ilvl randoms and the enemy had a double premade or a strong premade and decently geared randoms.

Solo ques were always a 50/50 depending on how lucky I got with the team composition.

Number of played BG's: 245
    Number of Won BG's: 201

Recent log of REFlex addon that tracks pvp statistics.

So stop crying and get better. - Run premades, double premades if needed.
    Doooooode, link that addon please :D

13. ...

As a horde player, I don't know why you're complaining. It is definitely balanced. I win a majority of my bgs to be honest.
    This. Admittedly, sometimes there are horrible loss streaks. But over time, any good player should come out at 60%+ win regardless of his faction. I know I do and I'm not claiming to be the best player. Of course, this is only possible because there are so many bad and/or ungeared players walking around. Otherwise, it should be +-50%.

14. It would be nice if there was an exclusion similar to the exclude specific battlegrounds like "Click here to only join non-premade battlegrounds.".

Its more fun not to either fight with nor against a premade....(well, unless of course there are 2 equally balanced premades going against each other that can be quite fun). Basically its not fun for good PvPers to be part of a faceroll no matter which side you are on.

15. Lol i am at horde side and i must say my wins are 2/3 wins on one lost.

Ye mostly we got low people, but if people just communicate and don't leave bases alone like a heatless chicken we win and if there stupid no brainers whats mostly the cause of a loss.

I find the balance perfect

12 Last