1. Off the topic but nice tip from me to you to earn some extra money: add to marketplace full bis twink sets for sale.
    For example a rogue with all bis items for lvl 19 which has all the mats for enchanting. I would buy that for sure and I'm sure there's more people who would do that.

Edit: Also you could bring more people here to play in Warmane. Would be awesome to see on www.warmane.com which server is official lvl 19 twink server ( for example deathwing) , lvl70 etc so all the twink-loving people will be guided here.

Edit nr. 2: Make hairblooms a little less weaker from the items you can farm and you'll make dungerons a lot more attractive to people and you can play with droprates.

Edit nr. 3: Make this twinking section a little easier for people to read and search like sections for specific twinking( lvl 10- 19 section, lvl20- 29 section and so on).

Cheers!
    Edited: July 23, 2015

2. Off the topic but nice tip from me to you to earn some extra money: add to marketplace full bis twink sets for sale.
    For example a rogue with all bis items for lvl 19 which has all the mats for enchanting. I would buy that for sure and I'm sure there's more people who would do that.

Edit: Also you could bring more people here to play in Warmane. Would be awesome to see on www.warmane.com which server is official lvl 19 twink server ( for example deathwing) , lvl70 etc so all the twink-loving people will be guided here.

Edit nr. 2: Make hairblooms a little less weaker from the items you can farm and you'll make dungerons a lot more attractive to people and you can play with droprates.

Edit nr. 3: Make this twinking section a little easier for people to read and search like sections for specific twinking( lvl 10- 19 section, lvl20- 29 section and so on).

Cheers!
    Heirlooms will be Heirlooms, they will not change it, either you get some yourself or be the badass classic twink to fight against them. Before Hijack, before dumb stupid drama with few members of my old guild, I was a classic twink and could go toe to toe with heirloom users, which we called loomers, so it isn't hard to be on par or even above them, it is quite different on MoP, but not impossible to do.

As for having certain section, YES, it is hard to tell who is in what bracket with everything about twinking in one area.
    WE NEED A NEW TWINK DATABASE, current is inactive as abandon machinery.

3. I'd like a twink tournament. Oh, and please put the items Arena Master back onto the market place for us. It is such a hassle to get 24 of those things.

4. I'd like a twink tournament. Oh, and please put the items Arena Master back onto the market place for us. It is such a hassle to get 24 of those things.
    Amen!
    It's unfair that there are twinks who got it for vote points and put no effort in getting it while we have to grind for it.
    At least remove the trinket from everyone who purchased it and restore the points if you want to make everything balanced.

5. Amen!
    It's unfair that there are twinks who got it for vote points and put no effort in getting it while we have to grind for it.
    At least remove the trinket from everyone who purchased it and restore the points if you want to make everything balanced.
    Snooze you lose. Nothing else needs to be said.

6. Snooze you lose. Nothing else needs to be said.
    Nope, you dunno the struggle when it comes to getting those on Cata. The chest is sooooo rare lol. On Mop, it does not exist lol.

7. Nope, you dunno the struggle when it comes to getting those on Cata. The chest is sooooo rare lol. On Mop, it does not exist lol.
    God forbid you have to actually obtain your gear legit. Like I said snooze you lose. It's been in there for 5 months. What stopped you until now?

8. God forbid you have to actually obtain your gear legit. Like I said snooze you lose. It's been in there for 5 months. What stopped you until now?
    Class stopped me if im gonna be frank! luckly I have had my account for a while so 2 of my toons got them but it is near impossible to get Arena Master on my newer twinks with the spawn timer being off and level 85 mobs being in the center

9. Here we go in 2017 this server finally killed twinks! All low level items are removed from the market. For a player like me that only play twinks and used coins on twinks is a mess and a waste. There's no point playing twinks as long as we cannot gear. Even if there were 1000 twinks online we couldn't gear because low lvl raids and dungeons are bugged , but as there are a few twinks alive it's even harder to do a low level raid even if raid is bugged... Market closed its doors in front of twinks like "slap face" on you twinks. There were many twinks back in 2015 on ragnaros real and on deathwing. After server wiped us twice and after Icecrown realm was born twinks started to dissapear. And the end of twinks was the bugged raids and dungeons and the items removed from market. Now , after i made a break for like 8 months i came back and i feel like a ghost on my twinks..lvl 60 warr, lvl 70 warr, lvl 69 rogue, lvl 69 shaman, they ... they are forgotten by server.I only have a 80 dk that i use to farm and make gold for twinks but as long as we are mot able to get item sets and such staff anymore , everything is useless. Old good days are past now and i don't get it why low level items were removed because beside twinks lvl 80's used to buy low level items for their look and fun.

10. Thats the way life is, you cannot be nostalgic, you gotta stay with the present.

11. Here we go in 2017 this server finally killed twinks! All low level items are removed from the market. For a player like me that only play twinks and used coins on twinks is a mess and a waste. There's no point playing twinks as long as we cannot gear. Even if there were 1000 twinks online we couldn't gear because low lvl raids and dungeons are bugged , but as there are a few twinks alive it's even harder to do a low level raid even if raid is bugged... Market closed its doors in front of twinks like "slap face" on you twinks. There were many twinks back in 2015 on ragnaros real and on deathwing. After server wiped us twice and after Icecrown realm was born twinks started to dissapear. And the end of twinks was the bugged raids and dungeons and the items removed from market. Now , after i made a break for like 8 months i came back and i feel like a ghost on my twinks..lvl 60 warr, lvl 70 warr, lvl 69 rogue, lvl 69 shaman, they ... they are forgotten by server.I only have a 80 dk that i use to farm and make gold for twinks but as long as we are mot able to get item sets and such staff anymore , everything is useless. Old good days are past now and i don't get it why low level items were removed because beside twinks lvl 80's used to buy low level items for their look and fun.
    MASSIVE grave digging, bro. *_* why?

This idea had been abandon for many, many, many months. Twinking is only alive on TBC, but not like what iw as on MOP or WOTLK.

If you go to WOTLK, there is some twinks there, MOP only has members of the Ghost clan, but if you do not know them or know their code, they will not even confront you visibly. I heard there's one of them on tbc who is dubbed "the bridge". But I don't know who.
    The state of CATA is as it was day 1, it died with MoltenDeth (Truk).

The community has taken some hits, specifically cata and mop.

Warmane will never, ever host any event involving us, I, who was part of the mop twinking scene, felt hurt from many things, even the blatant trickery of changlog regarding our bgs/arenas :S.

I linked this thread multiple times as an example for a REASON!!!!!!!! Do not bring back a dead threads (especially here), pls. It does us no good.

EDIT: it is possible to gain items via dungeons/raids in the current xpacs, so regardless if it isn't in market you can have something an or an alternative.
    Edited: June 22, 2017 Reason: Keeper of this Thread

12. 19 Twinking on outlands is growing fast. We recruit new twinks every day.

In the future this would be amazing to have Warmane host a twink cup on the tbc servers. A option could be to make some of us officers / guild masters from the two dominating twink guilds on Outlands take care of most of the organizing, and perhaps announce it offical from warmane too as a warmane twinking cup.

We could have a few staff members help to keep everything in order, think in a month or two we will have more than enough twinks for a large twink cup. Gotta remember TBC was the prime time of twinking, a lot of the players playing there will make twinks because they used to have them back on retail.

13. 19 Twinking on outlands is growing fast. We recruit new twinks every day.

In the future this would be amazing to have Warmane host a twink cup on the tbc servers. A option could be to make some of us officers / guild masters from the two dominating twink guilds on Outlands take care of most of the organizing, and perhaps announce it offical from warmane too as a warmane twinking cup.

We could have a few staff members help to keep everything in order, think in a month or two we will have more than enough twinks for a large twink cup. Gotta remember TBC was the prime time of twinking, a lot of the players playing there will make twinks because they used to have them back on retail.
    Bro, this thread is older than Outland, so posting here is irrelevant and will not help any twink community. This was also the start of cata twinks dying and onward.

@Zhallus
    This is why you don't add links to historical threads, someone will eventually REVIVE (bump) them. T_T'

EDIT: Not all twinks have gone to outland, some of us still loyal to our expansions, mainly MOP which had a unique crowd of twinks.
    Edited: June 26, 2017

14. If any of yall still wanna hang out on frostwolf, im still on daily :)

15. Not interested. People can get a tape measure and measure their penises at home without a tournament. No disrespect to you Proterean, but that is all a tournament is.

First 123 Last