1. Playin wow from pendrive

I got qeustion to you guys Is it possible to run wow from pendrive without it on comp , and if its possible i assume usb 3.0 will be better.?And can it make some performance changes , like lags etc?

2. It's completely possible, but you'd need a very fast (i.e. expensive) drive. USB 3.0 will probably be of no use because your bottleneck is the drive itself and not USB 2.0, which can move over 50MB/s.

3. So should i look for fast usb 2.0 pendrive instead of 3.0 one. And how can i check its faster than other , not only by price :d

4. Check out Amazon, buy a good brand, they usually specify the speed the drive is going to achieve... But I would not expect any miracle. Hence, get it off Amazon so you can return it if you do not like it. And prepare your wallet.

5. Fast ones usually have their speed written on the packaging. And fast ones usually have usb 3.0 even if they don't exceed usb 2.0 speed. And they aren't that expensive now. I have been using one with usb 3.0 and 70 MB/s read speed. Limited to around 50 MB/s since I am using it with usb 2.0 and it's fine so I guess around 30 MB/s should still be good enough if you want to find something a bit cheaper.

6. Make sure your computer has a USB 3.0 port first, otherwise the drive will only run at 2.0 speeds.

7. Thank you guys for answers thats what i wanted to hear.