1. Laptop problem. Please help!

Hello guys. So yesterday i reasembled my whole laptop and replaced thermal compound. After putting everything back in plate i started it and everything was OK. I started a game and after like 10 minutes it froze (definetly not overheating, temperatures were fine). After shutting laptop down manually and starting it afterwards strange things are happening. When i turn the laptop on, display is not showing anything unless i press ANY key on the keyboard, then i can see the display for like 1 second. View is not frozen, i can press any keys multiple times and see what is going on on the screen, if i try hard i can even use my mouse while pressing random keys on the keyboard. Maybe anyone has any idea what is happening? Thanks in advance

2. Did you make sure that the connection between your monitor and your board was flush and all the pins connected?

3. Yes i did, it wasnt the first time i reassembled my laptop. Now i noticed that the screen is on at all times, but its very very dim. When i press any button on the keyboard it becomes bright for a second. I can see no connection here,,,

4. Can't you bring it to a repair shop and ask them to tell you what's wrong? (There are alot of shops that do it for free, thus asking).

5. did you try turning it on and off???