1. Frost DK PvP Guide for Frostwolf 5.4.2

This guide is in accordance with 5.4.2. This guide is based on enough research and testing as a Frost DK

1.PvP Frost DKs go for 2H. DW does much less burst damage and burst is what you aim for in PvP. Frost Pres all the time except when carrying flags. Blood Pres in this case.

2.Stats priority: 3% Hit > 3/6% Expertise > Strength > Stamina >= Haste > Crit > Mastery > Space goat > PvP Power > Half a space goat > PvP Res. Strength increases all dmg. Stamina increases your survivability (believe me, you need it). Haste turns you into a killing machine - more auto-attacks = more KM procs. Also, rune regen is faster. Aim for about 8s rune regen time. Obliterate crits are what kills but you get them with KM procs. Still, crit will be a bit helpful. Mastery increases Frost dmg. Totally useless as Obliterate does Physical dmg. FORGET about anything which starts with PvP. Too nerfed. Stats priority implies that you go for feet, waist and bracers with Haste and Crit (if possible). NO Hit, NO expertise!

3.Reforging. It's simple. Haste > Crit.

4.Gemming. You should choose JC. Red gems - str. Orange gems - str + haste. Purple gems - str + stamina. Meta gem - str + crit effect. End of story.

5.Enchants. RFC is the best melee ench ever. Go for str, stamina and haste/crit for the others. Engineering is needed for Synapse Springs and Parachute.

6.Talents. UB for an extra Outbreak with more cd and better effect. LB for an extra CC break. CB is better than Asphyxiate. People will expect the stun and break it. Mvm speed slowing is more confusing and easily reappliable. You can catch escapees. DP as it can be a life saver. The others are for leveling and PvE. RE is the best choice as Frost needs no flexibility but passives and focus on burst and OB spams. And last - DG for another CC break.

7.Glyphs. Death Grip + IF (it's a CC break and now it can be used more often) + AM shell. Thus you will absorb Chaos Bolts entirely (I hope). Minor glyphs are left to your cosmetic choice.

8.Rotation. Apply diseases with Outbrrak/UB/HB + PS. PoS with SS (macroed) and spam Obliterares. Be sure to OB when KM procs and to FS. If u don't have the runes, just FS. Won't matter in the long run. Ppl say that we need BT here I say it's too artificial. Be sure to keep diseases on the target(s). NS casters and IF vs Rogues and Warrs.

9.I keybind HoW at shift + mouse-wheel down. Try it!

Any questions and corrections are welcome. Discussion is open!

2. Not sure if serious or troll.

Why would you put up a Frost DK guide when there is already one? If you disagree with that one, you could easily post your opinions of what you think is wrong.

3. This is a PVP guide, kemii made a PVE guide.. but still not sure if serious or troll. Glyphs are wrong, BT > RE, asphyxiate > CB, enchants idk what you are talking about, stamina, wut? Pretty sure its str>mastery>crit. But ill let kemii take care of you.. overall guide is not good.

4. This is a PVP guide, kemii made a PVE guide.. but still not sure if serious or troll. Glyphs are wrong, BT > RE, asphyxiate > CB, enchants idk what you are talking about, stamina, wut? Pretty sure its str>mastery>crit. But ill let kemii take care of you.. overall guide is not good.
    Ah yes her guide is PvE, however I do recount she did mention some tips for PvP.

Overall, this guide has some really weird tips (especially talents as there is never a cookie cutter talent build (aka you change your talents based on who you are against)).

5. i did crit>mastery>haste and its going great,im a killing machine,in pvp u dont need much haste coz of all the running and all tht plus u get more haste buff from other party members

6. Sorry but the second I seen you put Haste as first... I stopped reading.

If your going to write up something at least get the very basic right... PvP its Crit > Mastery > Haste. *This was changed after MOTF passive was fixed, need to update PvE Guide*

Also.. Any gem that isnt just a Red gem isnt worth it.. PvP power is useless and there should be only one socket bonus you go for and thats your Gloves. Which you use a Str+Hit gem in. NEVER gem stamina, or PvP Power. Or antyhing that isnt just a red Str gem...

Talents wrong....
    Outbreak is **** when you can take Plague Strike to be used BEFORE pillar and outbreak for an Oblit.
    Runic Empowerment?! And rely on RNG for a squishy class? god no, Blood Tap for full Control.
    "the others are for levelling and PvE"..... You do understand what Conversion does?! and how any PvE it actually is?!

No offence but mostly everything you wrote is wrong.
    Edited: July 17, 2015