1. Moving to Lordaeron?

I wonder if many of you guys will move to Lordaeron once it opens.

Is there a place for something like Lordaeron nowadays, over five years after the release of 3.3.5?

People around seem to be heavily aroused by the idea of it opening, but I think it’s just fluff.

2. I'm going there :D I want to experience all of the older raids as current content. Especially Naxxramas and Ulduar.

3. I'm going. ;) I doubt it'll be as good as people make it out to be but it should be better than what is happening on the main realms.

4. hey nigel im diggin your new avatar, i got so used to that faaace and now this!
    i will leave dw for two reasons. 1x rate, and no voter/donation gears. I have not played wow for all these years...i started a year before moltdown on old lord realm...and while i was thankful for the freebies to get us all started again..at the sametime i missed out on most everything from outlands up. I understand im in the minority, at the sametime i know im not the only player who has much more to explore and learn- and if im going to play wow, i do not want it given to me with 7x and free gear from marketplace. again, i know im in the minority, but i answer your question.

Suffice to say someone on dw will inherit 100k and all thats inside my 6 tab guild vault full of mats from several professions. i stopped playing dw when they announced the new realm. i will take the long road in new lordaeron.
    Edited: July 17, 2015

5. Thank you guys for your output. Not very surprised to see some of you want to move because of the lack of a marketplace. I still remember, though, that that promise was done about the original Lordaeron and then was broken.

hey nigel im diggin your new avatar, i got so used to that faaace and now this!
    Ever saw me around Orgrimmar? :-)

6. Ever saw me around Orgrimmar? :-)
    we pass by people everyday and think nothing of that. The forum changes this in a sense, certainly if you use that name in game your 'marked' so to speak... in YOUR case sir, had i seen you ANY where in realm i no doubt would of stopped you to tell you lol xD (hey holy %$#@ its THAT guy!!!)

7. Would love to start playing on 1x again but sadly lack time to grind all those levels and gear! Would be better if they switched DW to 1x or allowed us to transfer from DW to Lord at some point.

8. Yes, if there was no donate shop (gear). Even if its limited, still p2w. No point to play on another p2w realm.

9. the dilbert and fluffykitty show right? xD

10. Playing on my Shaman here (Typhoon) but will 100% move to Lordaeron once it goes live!

11. Playing on my Shaman here (Typhoon) but will 100% move to Lordaeron once it goes live!
    Why are you moving to Lordaeron? How does it benefit you? I am just interested.

12. Why are you moving to Lordaeron? How does it benefit you? I am just interested.
    What do you mean by benefit? I want to play on a 1x realm, do I need to specify a reason?

13. What do you mean by benefit? I want to play on a 1x realm, do I need to specify a reason?
    Yes. If you could.

14. Yes. If you could.
    How does it benefit you to know what I do? And how does it benefit me to explain it?

12 Last