1. Warlock or war?( or another class)

Which class do you recomend me for pvp?

2. Warrior.
    Noob friendly class, very easy to play, broken op. Just don't spec bladestorm/bloodbath as soon as you charged some1, like the rest of the warriors. It just looks ridiculous
    Currently leveling a warrior as well because they're broken here. But still can't decide either to go rogue or warrior. Its just too boring to be a warrior

3. if u want easy life: warrior > hunter> rogue combat (pop all cd and pwn the world)

if u like skillcap class go shammy ele or fire mage or shad priest.

4. if u want easy life: warrior > hunter> rogue combat (pop all cd and pwn the world)

if u like skillcap class go shammy ele or fire mage or shad priest.
    Add a balance druid in there too. I guess its the hardest among all casters

5. Warrior.
    Noob friendly class, very easy to play, broken op. Just don't spec bladestorm/bloodbath as soon as you charged some1, like the rest of the warriors. It just looks ridiculous
    Currently leveling a warrior as well because they're broken here. But still can't decide either to go rogue or warrior. Its just too boring to be a warrior
    And what about dk frost?

6. And what about dk frost?
    Frost DK is high damage but crap survival (imo)

Warrior.
    Warrior is strong & easy, deal with it and stop qq.

7. Frost DK is high damage but crap survival (imo)

Warrior is strong & easy, deal with it and stop qq.
    I just said its broken and easy. Gave him the advice. Where do you see that im crying. I'll be surprised how you're gonna "deal with it" If warmane will finally fix that class

8. I just said its broken and easy. Gave him the advice. Where do you see that im crying. I'll be surprised how you're gonna "deal with it" If warmane will finally fix that class
    Please just look at the same expansion on retail you will see the same QQ about warriors. In MoP they are strong, very strong (Go watch youtube video's to see their damage or retail forum to see the complaining about them).
    Edited: July 18, 2015

9. Please just look at the same expansion on retail you will see the same QQ about warriors. In MoP they are strong, very strong (Go watch youtube video's to see their damage or retail forum to see the complaining about them).
    I know their dmg in retail, i don't need to watch videos. Remember the patch where you could stack x5 taste for blood and use a Heroic strike that would crit for 300k. Basically 1 shooting anyone. You speak about videos, i'll search one for you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIw4MAUFCaM skip to 1:16 . At that point I think that even my 8 year old sister could get 3k rating, in that patch. If i remember right, its the 5.0.2 patch?
    Warriors we're broken op in MoP and thats a fact. But ofc there are some warrior mains that bias about it and they say that they're underpowered. People raged on retail when they nerfed heroic strike and changed the Tfb, of course .
    to OP:
    Rolling a warrior even if you plan to keep him as an alt will make your life easier. Right now i'm considering either rolling a rogue or a warrior as an alt, finally.
    I have a resto druid healer as well. My IRL friend is a 522 warrior. Both of us at 2182 rating. We CAN'T lose any arena match, literally. Yesterday I've won 28 matches in a row, regardless of comp. I'd say, that's pretty broken how warriors works here.
    Edited: July 19, 2015

10. Well warrior on keyboard is like 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Warlock is like 123zjxguyfsoas01f2dalshygf01e3r232e131esz

:p

11. Well warrior on keyboard is like 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Warlock is like 123zjxguyfsoas01f2dalshygf01e3r232e131esz

:p
    ^ this. If your new to wow/mop then roll warrior as you can get used to mechanics of the game easily and get some easy wins too. Warriors where the new guy friendly class in MoP. If you aren't new to WoW and want a challenge then stay away from rogues warriors and hunters.

12. Oh look this **** again.

Warlocks use far less keybinds and macros then warriors do even prior to redundant stance dancing.
    Afflic/RShaman is far superior to any warrior comp in 2s.
    Both are at the top of the food chain when it comes to arena and overall viability, pick w/e that seems to fit with your playstyle, and don't listen to the whiny keyboard warriors in here, Synx7 being a good example, he's clueless and quite stupid.

13. Oh look this **** again.

Warlocks use far less keybinds and macros then warriors do even prior to redundant stance dancing.
    Afflic/RShaman is far superior to any warrior comp in 2s.
    Both are at the top of the food chain when it comes to arena and overall viability, pick w/e that seems to fit with your playstyle, and don't listen to the whiny keyboard warriors in here, Synx7 being a good example, he's clueless and quite stupid.
    There's no real proof to saying Warriors need more keybinds than an Affliction Warlock. Sorry but not a single pro player think like you. I'm referring to retail pros. Even so, you won't find any top warrior claiming they need more keybinds than an affli lock, that's just incorrect information.

Now in LK and Cata? Yes, warriors were hard. Warriors in LK specially were quite a terrifying thing, they were much more op than in MoP, but they were hard, and few could do so well with them. In MoP, warriors are waaaaay easier.

I main hunter, and I will be the first to admit that Hunters are also a joke compared to what they were. They were made easy because a lot of kids like to roll hunters. I don't see how admitting this truth makes me any less of a player though :/

That said, affli/rsham in arenas is one of the easier comps to play for sure, but this is true of most dps/healer comps. They just tend to be more forgiving when you make a mistake, and as such, allow terrible players to continuously be bailed out by their healers (I would know, since hunter/healer is stupidly op as well).