1. Return after 3 months. I have questions

Hello fellow folks,

I have come back ! yes thats me, im sorry im sure almost nobody remembers me(probably ingame).

Ill cut the chit chat and get to the point, apart from the change log obviousness ( i see some bug fixed)
    1.how balanced is the server? i mean are there anymore gamebreaking bugs still out there?
    2. Is PVE still better on the horde side or has ally caught up and is equal in raiding( i mean which side has higher raiding guilds)
    3. Can someone explain the advantage of pet battles and all? i mean does it give any sort of boost or perk?( like professions or any other benefit in endgame raiding)
    4. Out of the 3 active raids released, are all of the clearable( minimal bugs?)
    5. Top DPS charts? ( I have a warrior i believe- should i continue or roll a new char?)
    6. Does the server need more tanks or healers? (Horde pls)
    7. Did the admin team get more strict or calm after return of the 'Kaer'?
    8. Is Saregas better for raiding or is FW still the best?

I'm sorry my system had crashed couple of months back and i lost all the files. im currently downloading the 25gb game file since 2 days, should be done by day after.

happy to be back.I missed Molten..ahem i mean warmane.. :D

thanks in advance for taking the time to read and reply
    Love
    viz
    Edited: July 18, 2015

2. I can answer some questions, not all though.

1. It isn't very balanced, warriors and hunters dominate.

2. Horde.

3. I don't know anything about pet battles.

4. I don't raid.

5. Warriors in pvp, I don't know about PvE.

6. Healers.

7. Both the admin and staff team is a lot better now IMO, it may not seem like it but the developers are working hard also.

8. Sargeras doesn't exist anymore, it merged with Frostwolf which is now currently the only MoP realm.

Also, if you want I can provide you a link to client download which downloads the game while you play.

3. 1.how balanced is the server? i mean are there anymore gamebreaking bugs still out there?
    Yes there are quite some bugs wich will piss you off, specially in PvP but overall it's not game-breaking (imo)

2. Is PVE still better on the horde side or has ally caught up and is equal in raiding( i mean which side has higher raiding guilds)
    From what I've heared PvE is more on Horde then Alliance, but there is PvE on ally :D

3. Can someone explain the advantage of pet battles and all? i mean does it give any sort of boost or perk?( like professions or any other benefit in endgame raiding)
    You can use your kawaii and focking epic pets to kill....rats? Squirles? Ehm..yeah....nothing really good about it :P

4. Out of the 3 active raids released, are all of the clearable( minimal bugs?)
    I know ToeS is clearable, ToT is not fully released yet (I think?) and I got no clue what the 3rd one is :D (I do not really PvE :P)

5. Top DPS charts? ( I have a warrior i believe- should i continue or roll a new char?)
    Assuming you mean PvE I think warrior is pretty good i don't know for top dps. In PvP warrior is more then good P:

6. Does the server need more tanks or healers? (Horde pls)
    Yes and yes, all servers need more tanks & healers always (**** horde :D)

7. Did the admin team get more strict or calm after return of the 'Kaer'?
    The admin team is a amazing team that does a great job! (Sssh, don't talk bout them...they're watching :D:D:D)

8. Is Saregas better for raiding or is FW still the best?
    Sargeras was so epic that they had to take it down. There is only 1 server now. Frostwolf.

4. wow so the population did drop it seems...If mop has been merged it means many left due to bugs or other reasons or maybe the updates weren't happening quick enough. regardless can someone pls gimme the link for the download while u play thing ill use it till i get the whole game.

yes my questions are PVE oriented, i gave up PVP due to the ms( i live far away). ill stick to the warrior.( os tank i suppose)

what is the current level of gear available from raids and dungeons? do we still have to farm dungeons for jp to get decent gear or does dungeon drop equivalent level now?