1. least bug free class?

Which is the least bug free class on mists?

2. Warrior.

Famed for being the last negatively bugged class and general playability.

3. Warrior.

Famed for being the last negatively bugged class and general playability.
    Warrior is one of the more bug free classes wheter you like it or not...
    As for the most bugged class I don't know....Maybe fire mage? Or shaman?(Kemii knows that p;)

4. I've tried it on retail, prot till like 65 then my sub ran out :P. So i'll try it here since i did enjoy it.

If you can point out anything that is bugged on it I would appreciate it, otherwise thanks :)

5. With the old bugtracker you could see the number of confirmed bugs pending for a fix. Warrior was (by far) the least bugged class of all.

6. With the old bugtracker you could see the number of confirmed bugs pending for a fix. Warrior was (by far) the least bugged class of all.
    Warrior still is the least bugged class, most played class, easiest class & most hated class of Warmane MoP :P

7. warrior player spotted
    Arms spec in PvP is working positively.
    Prot isnt in the worst state, its viable.
    Fury is working fine afaik in PvE.

Other classes have it 3x worse, I mean look at Paladins Holy half works, Ret half works and Prot is just a joke.

8. Arms spec in PvP is working positively.
    Prot isnt in the worst state, its viable.
    Fury is working fine afaik in PvE.

Other classes have it 3x worse, I mean look at Paladins Holy half works, Ret half works and Prot is just a joke.
    Pretty sure Fury is also working positivly cause of the overscaling damage.... Never seen a prot warrior on mop that would be viable but perhaps in rated bgs....Still i've seen ret and hunter do pretty well in 2's but i know that paladins have some bugs at least...

9. I saw that. Poor paladins.

On topic: yeah, warriors are really fine, brother plays one, says its almost like retail.

Offtopic: Can someone recommend a caster class that is not significantly bugged? Affli Locks seems like so, but i have seen that pets don´t scale and SS:SS does not work w/ haste. Moonkins have a lot of problems and i have not seen the other classes. Any opinion is welcome.

10. I'd say Warriors has the least bugs. it also happens to be the most op class.

I'd say Monks have the most amount of bugs.

11. I saw that. Poor paladins.

On topic: yeah, warriors are really fine, brother plays one, says its almost like retail.

Offtopic: Can someone recommend a caster class that is not significantly bugged? Affli Locks seems like so, but i have seen that pets don´t scale and SS:SS does not work w/ haste. Moonkins have a lot of problems and i have not seen the other classes. Any opinion is welcome.
    I would say you should try either shadow priest or mage to be honest! Spriest is really good and has some positive bug i think and mage is doing really nice as well but ignite/combust isnt scaling like it should but still does a lot of damage :)

12 Last