1. Gonna try a spriest! Healer queue's while leving are really nice.

Thanks a lot!

2. warrior player spotted
    Yeah so?
    I've seen warriors in full grievious on MoP, I've played as warrior in full griev on MoP. There is not much diffrent from warriors here on Warmane, just other classes are less good...

3. Spriest is really good and has some positive bug i think
    No, Spriest is negativly bugged. Their Halo isnt working along with haste not working correctly with Dots.

4. Rogue is also pretty decent. Only you get out of stealth sometimes when other players cast a spell, gouge is not working at all and some minor bugs but playable.

5. best is mage poly breaks is unlayable since 1month no fixx gg warmane :)

6. best is mage poly breaks is unlayable since 1month no fixx gg warmane :)
    I noticed I got poly'd in cat form. Please..

7. Balance Druids are also pretty much bug free, there are a few minor bugs but they dont really affect the gameplay.

8. No, Spriest is negativly bugged. Their Halo isnt working along with haste not working correctly with Dots.
    I ment the shadow aspirations... Their instant and no travel time and their inviseble (a shadow priest told me)... Still spriest does **** ton of damage for not having dots working propelly.... AT least in raiding... I'm not sure about PVP really...

9. How is haste not affecting dots? THis seems like a huge bug(since dots specs stack haste), and might break the spec.

2 extra questions:

What's the mage polymorph bug?
    and
    Are elemental shaman's significantly bugged?

10. How is haste not affecting dots? THis seems like a huge bug(since dots specs stack haste), and might break the spec.

2 extra questions:

What's the mage polymorph bug?
    and
    Are elemental shaman's significantly bugged?
    I assume the polymorph bugs are these

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/1166

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/1311

And regarding your question about shamans, I suggest looking at the bug tracker.

11. Actually from what im seeing haste is positively bugged ....the "faster ticking"part aslong as casting and GCD is ok, but now haste even prolongs the dot duration (giving extra ticks that it should'nt). Not that it matters to spriests, dots are not our main dmg anymore.

First 12