1. I want to roll a healer/dps on here...

...but don't know which of the classes to pick.

Can any of you give me your opinions on the dps and healing capabilities of Pallys, Priests, Shammys, Druids, and Monks in this xpac?

2. From what I seen Restoration Druids are pretty good healers as well as pallys. Sadly I never run into a Priest Healer. Never see shamans either. And monks are pretty cool dropping their orb that heals.

3. Monk for both dps and healing is a lot of fun, but its quite buggy. If you're looking for a class that can do both dps and healing, I suggest a druid they are the least bugged.

4. How do Pallys, Druids, and Monks compare in dps?

5. All healers are good, some just require more practise. I just made a mist weaver monk for the first time and i am loving it. Also played pally healer, resto, priest but never shaman.

There all good just go with a class that you find cool.

I mostly play a class where i can fit a badass transmog on it. Because if its visually not satisfying for me i don't play a class.

6. Since priest is quite bugged, I would recommend you resto dudu =)

7. It all depends what you want, in PvP best healers are RestoShamy , Mist Monk and Resto Druid. Holy paladin sucks same as Priest. As for dps WindWalkers are good in term of dmg , Elemental too and Balance Druids kick ***, if you know how to play it.

8. Resto druid is the best for me, fun, mobility and 2 dps specs, You will never bored.

9. Are Shadow Priests any good? Or, at least, will they be if they're ever bug-free?