1. [Wotlk] 10-19 Twinking Let's get it active :)

I'm not going to make a long introduction and stuff, I'll keep it nice and simple.

We created a new guild for level 10-19 twinks on Ragnaros, Alliance side called ''Never Twenty''
    If you'd like to join us whisper me ingame, my toon's name is ''Stupid''

Reasons to play a 19 twink:
    -Easy to create, it can take up to 2-3 hours to create one, sometimes even faster if you have all enchants and stuff.
    -fun bracket
    -active(I know it's not really active now, but it will, trust me)
    -If you love world PvP then you should make one, we will host raids to barrens/stv and other zones.

We need a guild on horde side, so if anyone decides to make one let me know, we need to work together to bring it back to life :)
    We had couple bgs, but sadly, alliance is dominating.
    Horde needs more twinks.

Spoiler: Show

People are showing interest in 10-19 twinking, I created the guild about 40 minutes ago.
    Edited: July 20, 2015

2. Come Deathwing

I'll stay Ragnaros, a friend decided to join me on Rag.

3. Ur On! xD

>> Old School <<

4. BUMP!
    Had few bgs today and the guild is growing!
    It's less than 24 hours old and we have 24 members, 13 of which are level 19 already and I'm getting more and more whispers from people interested in creating a twink as well. :)

We're Pve Heroes too

My next focus is now to get horde active, already working on my horde toon's gear, will get him BIS tonight and then I'll create a guild, more info about the name of the guild and how you can join soon.

5. Old School is up to any 19 twinks if u want
    Can save some time making a guild and such

We will basically accept any twinks that are 60 and under xD

6. Old School is up to any 19 twinks if u want
    Can save some time making a guild and such

We will basically accept any twinks that are 60 and under xD
    That's nice, but I want to have full control of the guild :)

It's ok, I'll create a guild, it's not hard to lead two guilds.

7. RIP Deathwing twinking. May give Ragnaros twinking a shot, but might as well wait for Lordaeron. Y'all coming Lord as well when it's up right?

8. RIP Deathwing twinking. May give Ragnaros twinking a shot, but might as well wait for Lordaeron. Y'all coming Lord as well when it's up right?
    Yea, most likely, but we might as well have some fun on Ragnaros while we wait, it is so easy to get 19 bracket active.

9. This bracket would be better on DW because there are already a lot of fully geared and enchanted 19 twinks that probably don't want to make new characters on Ragnaros and spend days on farming Lucky Fishing Hat again. 19s would definitely be more active on Deathwing.

10. This bracket would be better on DW because there are already a lot of fully geared and enchanted 19 twinks that probably don't want to make new characters on Ragnaros and spend days on farming Lucky Fishing Hat again. 19s would definitely be more active on Deathwing.
    Sums it up perfectly!

11. This bracket would be better on DW because there are already a lot of fully geared and enchanted 19 twinks that probably don't want to make new characters on Ragnaros and spend days on farming Lucky Fishing Hat again. 19s would definitely be more active on Deathwing.
    If there are so many twinks on DW then why don't you have active bgs?
    Checkmate Atheists!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are also some 19 twinks on Ragnaros too, who would be in the same situation, like myself and others, so your point is not valid.
    Just level engineering and get the goggles, that hat is not even a must, I will probably never get it anyway, 7 less stamina is not even that much.
    Not trying to be an *** or something, but I'm not asking you to come to Ragnaros, you can stay on DW if you want, go ahead and make a guild and start recruiting, I've seen absolutely no activity on deathwing so I decided to do it on Ragnaros, I have all my gold and mains here.
    19 bracket can be active on both realms easily, you just need to put in the effort and get people together in a guild, like I do on Ragnaros.

My horde character is 19 and the horde guild is on its way, I just need to think about a swag420 name.
    Me and 3 more people will create twinks on horde side as well, I'm getting many messages from people on alliance that ask me if there is a horde guild and that they would make a horde twink.

If you want to join the alliance guild find me on ''Stupid'' and if you want to join the horde guild find me on '' Tebeke'' I'm online on both characers, it might take a while to respond tho, I check wow every few minutes if I'm doing something else.
    Edited: July 21, 2015

12. If there are so many twinks on DW then why don't you have active bgs?
    Checkmate Atheists!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are also some 19 twinks on Ragnaros too, who would be in the same situation, like myself and others, so your point is not valid.
    Just level engineering and get the goggles, that hat is not even a must, I will probably never get it anyway, 7 less stamina is not even that much.
    Not trying to be an *** or something, but I'm not asking you to come to Ragnaros, you can stay on DW if you want, go ahead and make a guild and start recruiting, I've seen absolutely no activity on deathwing so I decided to do it on Ragnaros, I have all my gold and mains here.
    19 bracket can be active on both realms easily, you just need to put in the effort and get people together in a guild, like I do on Ragnaros.

My horde character is 19 and the horde guild is on its way, I just need to think about a swag420 name.
    Me and 3 more people will create twinks on horde side as well, I'm getting many messages from people on alliance that ask me if there is a horde guild and that they would make a horde twink.

If you want to join the alliance guild find me on ''Stupid'' and if you want to join the horde guild find me on '' Tebeke'' I'm online on both characers, it might take a while to respond tho, I check wow every few minutes if I'm doing something else.
    Okay this guy pissed me off big time,7 stamina is the diffrence between life and death bro ,and anyway if you call yourself a 19 twink get that hat nygga.

13. Okay this guy pissed me off big time,7 stamina is the diffrence between life and death bro ,and anyway if you call yourself a 19 twink get that hat nygga.
    Not true :P

Anyway, this is not the place to talk about it, let's keep the discussion topic related.
    Edited: July 21, 2015

14. Bump, had many bgs last night, horde guild is here too, it's called ''Has a monitor tan''
    Whisper me on ''Tebeke'' if you want to join on Horde side :)

123 Last