1. [Prot] I wish you the best of luck.

I really wish you best of luck and toleration with your class on your way to the Lich King.
    I have, after alot of gearing and effort put into it, done it and Killed the heroic Lich King with my Warrior :3
    May many of you follow.

2. I started my prot warrior a few days ago, im from retail but i havent played since cata

Was it that hard? i heard they are a bit bugged..

Congratz btw :)

3. What about fixed threat generation now? Is it fully ok?
    Also I heard they take more dmg than intended? Is it true? I have paladin tank but really want to try warrior.

4. The Threat is Ok, athough like on a Pala you want to get Havoc>Mithrios for very good aggro

5. Warriors have more burst aggro and even more continuous aggro than palas atm :d. With reck+retaliation at start you can burst so much aggro even a warrior in defensive stance with 90k aggro bloodthirsts can't take aggro ;d;d

EDIT: I just realised I used the word "aggro" too much :((

6. What about fixed threat generation now? Is it fully ok?
    Also I heard they take more dmg than intended? Is it true? I have paladin tank but really want to try warrior.
    I have never noticed warrior taking more dmg than pala.. its ussually slightly less. Paladin is less likely to die though thanks to ardent. (you have to predict most damage taken as war so you can use your defensives... paladin can make mistake/is protected vs unpredictable spike every 2 mins)

The Threat is Ok, athough like on a Pala you want to get Havoc>Mithrios for very good aggro
    I prefer Bloodvenom Blade over Havoc (cause hit), point stays.. slow weap means significant boost to threat (for all plate tanks).

7. I prefer Bloodvenom Blade over Havoc (cause hit), point stays.. slow weap means significant boost to threat (for all plate tanks).
    I prefer either being under hit cap and risk some misses or get 10 hit 15 stam hybrid gems to get hitcapped, rather than downgrading an item for stats.

8. I prefer either being under hit cap and risk some misses or get 10 hit 15 stam hybrid gems to get hitcapped, rather than downgrading an item for stats.
    I would never ever risk going under taunt hit cap. Those greens could be 10 def + 15 stam or 30 stam.. what you are losing by having Bloodvenom is a bit of haste/crit = very low amount of threat (weapon speed is what counts) and getting more tank stats in form of either a bit of avoidance (defense) or stamina. Difference is small either way, so it comes down to preference.

9. I would never go under taunt hit cap either, thats why i play every tank except dk with Taunt glyph. But you may have a point with bloodvenom ive never thought about, dont know though if the 277 to 284 weap damage is noticable.

10. I play with no taunt glyph and no hit cap, never had an issue yolololdodloddlo

11. I would never go under taunt hit cap either, thats why i play every tank except dk with Taunt glyph. But you may have a point with bloodvenom ive never thought about, dont know though if the 277 to 284 weap damage is noticable.

This are the amounts of weapon dmg (weapon dps * speed), that those weapons add to abilities:
    Mithirios: 423.52
    Bloodvenom: 651.56
    Havoc: 687.96

I just think that difference between Bloodvenom and Havoc would be very hard to notice, since "only" HS and Devaste benefit from weapon dmg.

12. This are the amounts of weapon dmg (weapon dps * speed), that those weapons add to abilities:
    Mithirios: 423.52
    Bloodvenom: 651.56
    Havoc: 687.96

I just think that difference between Bloodvenom and Havoc would be very hard to notice, since "only" HS and Devaste benefit from weapon dmg.
    Don't forget humans get 3 expertise from swords aswell, it's really nice for them as it caps them with t10 legs. No gems needed