1. Unable to Upgrade an Item

Hey all,

I got Durmu's Baleful Gaze last night from ToT normal, but I can not upgrade it, I tried reloging, clearing cache even resetting router (know that wont help much but hope never dies) and I still cant upgrade the item,

when I try to put it in upgrade slot, I get the error message "this item can not be upgraded".

I have enough Valor to do it.

Anyone know a solution for this?

2. Hey there.
    It's an old bug, been around since MoP launch. Some ranged weapons(Crossbows, Guns and Wands) cannot be upgraded, same goes for off-hands.

3. I just got a response to my ticket from a GM saying I should write a bugtracker response... seriously disappointed in warmane.

I don't make tons of tickets in game, I think I made 3 so far, and every ticket has been answered by the automatic response "make a bugtracker report"
    Why do we have this in game ticket option when GMs are not allowed to fix anything?

I know that he can tell me to destroy my xbow and give me another one, it takes exactly 1 or 2 min of his time, and everyone is happy. Cause the item showed the option to upgrade 0/2 for the time while I was in ToT, then when I ported to SW it somehow buged.

So why are GMs not allowed to replace an item for someone?