1. is it just me or is the quality on those "720p" vids pretty ****? cant rly watch half of it

2. game one fataliy

1-0,

second game, everyone in BG dc'd for some reason.

easy games, fun graveyard camp.

needs more skill on horde side -ign
    Edited: July 26, 2015

3. I can understand alts it being a 9/10 or 8/10 group but you guys brought 6/10 from criminals. Next time try to bring more guildies, heck had I known I would have brought 2-3 people from other guilds myself

4. we could of 7 manned it with no healers and still won

5. could 7 man ur guild and still win np

6. yes because we chose to afk the bg once we realized that you had begged us to do guild rateds for 2 weeks now, and then you brought 6 of your guild and 4 of whoever the hell else you wanted from alliance side,

our fc didnt show, as well as our top dps, yet we filled the position with guildies.

7. we could of 7 manned it with no healers and still won
    And that matters how if it's suppose to be fatality vs criminals? 6/10 is barely half a team as I said 1-2 is OKAY but 4 is too many to be considered a "guild run"

8. we asked tdot to do a rbg like 2 weeks ago. he told us we had to schedule one so the earliest date he had was the 26th. Yeah good idea tdot to schedule a RBG 2 weeks in advance. Also 8/10 of us were guildies.

9. lol mate, who said it was 4 people? it was 2. you're asking EU-based guild to get on at times where they're asleep just to farm you?

it was ez games, you didn't afk. you tried rush mid then cried after your holy priest sat there with 50 dots, hello??

admit it, get graveyard farmed

10. i can prove that you had at least 3 people from other guilds didnt get screenshot of teh fourth

11. they are all guild members, they joined the guild so ye full guild run whens next game? ;) ?

12. i can prove that you had at least 3 people from other guilds didnt get screenshot of teh fourth

You sure about that?

13. You sure about that?
    Switching guilds mid BG dosent count lel , 6/10 is not a guild run our main FC didn't log, our best dps Medan was banned and a feral Druid we were supposed to bring didn't even hop on but we replaced them with guildies, if that's the case I can bring gungo, kiri, magicbum and etheric all guild leaders of pvp guilds and call it a "guild run"
    Edited: July 26, 2015

14. the guild of criminals club everyone

and like i said, once we saw that you looked all over elwynn for non guildies to join your team, while we just replaced with our own guildies, we chose to sit in graveyard.

First 123412 ... Last