1. they in the guild sorry man , btw stop hiding ur UI u clicker xD

2. LOL WOW CLAP 3 PLAYERS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

not like it matters dude, we graveyard farmed you guys..

3 players MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

3. Switching guilds mid BG dosent count lel , 6/10 is not a guild run our main FC didn't log, our best dps Medan was banned and a feral Druid we were supposed to bring didn't even hop on but we replaced them with guildies, if that's the case I can bring gungo, kiri, magicbum and etheric all guild leaders of pvp guilds and call it a "guild run"
    so if we switched 2 minutes earlier when the bg didn't start it would of counted? who cares, they're in our guild. It's just a title that no 1 cares about

4. the guild of criminals club everyone

and like i said, once we saw that you looked all over elwynn for non guildies to join your team, while we just replaced with our own guildies, we chose to sit in graveyard.
    you chose to sit in the graveyard after we team wiped you in mid in 10 seconds.

5. Alright so if I say I want to challenge anarchy vs fatality I can bring 2 fatality members and call it a guild run. The point of it being fatality vs criminals is logical enough, 1-2 alts not being in a guild is understandable but you brought 6/10 regardless and we refuse to participate with anyone who dosent understand the simplicity of a "guild run"

6. Alright so if I say I want to challenge anarchy vs fatality I can bring 2 fatality members and call it a guild run. The point of it being fatality vs criminals is logical enough, 1-2 alts not being in a guild is understandable but you brought 6/10 regardless and we refuse to participate with anyone who dosent understand the simplicity of a "guild run"
    we never said it was a guild run??? we just wanted to play vs ur guild in rbg

7. Alright so if I say I want to challenge anarchy vs fatality I can bring 2 fatality members and call it a guild run. The point of it being fatality vs criminals is logical enough, 1-2 alts not being in a guild is understandable but you brought 6/10 regardless and we refuse to participate with anyone who dosent understand the simplicity of a "guild run"
    LOL your mate just linked only 3 members that eventually joined our guild....

does it matter LOL

you'll lose anyways.

the point o fit being criminals club vs fatality is a guild vs guild, they joined our guild. relax LOL

hit us up if u want a rematch tho.

8. "joins rated bg" => cuz funz rait?
    kappa chooses to afk
    i bet ppl smart you call

9. *agrees to guild rated* brings 6/10

10. don't forget our guild is arena wise 2.5k exp and more then the half has an arena title, they joined our guild so its a guild run idk why u guys care so much lol this is for fun right? .. hello

11. don't forget our guild is arena wise 2.5k exp and more then the half has an arena title, they joined our guild so its a guild run idk why u guys care so much lol this is for fun right? .. hello
    /thread

msg2short

12. we never said it was a guild run??? we just wanted to play vs ur guild in rbg
    Your GM did, "vs your guild" that clearly disqualifies the game as it now means nothing, 6/10 does not qualify it to be considered a guild run

Next time let me know if you decide to bring random players so I can do the same

13. So if they do a rematch now with the exact same people (who are now in their guild) it will be ok? Logic? Hello?

14. So if they do a rematch now with the exact same people (who are now in their guild) it will be ok? Logic? Hello?
    We did that already. 5 of their members died and the entire BG dc'd. :^)

First 1234513 ... Last