1. Well he actually lost his duels against me. I'm not really damage controlling.

@Amyza I wasn't intending to participate in this drama but after seeing that SexyStexy95 guy flaming Tdot and FATALITY in 7 pages without getting infracted or his posts getting deleted, I figured that this has become the new PvP trash talk thread.

I am sorry for the loss of your thread :/
    Doesn't matter. You shouldn't be losing to a Subtlety rogue in the first place if you're as 'good' as you say you are.

You're not damage controlling, Tdot is.

2. its okay m8, Blood DK (a decent one or at least with a brain) should hard counter a Rogue
    nope pillars and thrown fix and rogue wins bdk /though it takes time and hefty gear

p.s.
    was just listening to a song while reading this gem of a thread and this came up, sorta fits the occasion

Spoiler: Show
    ...But you're still ****ing peasants as far as I can see...
    -John Lennon

3. nope pillars and thrown fix and rogue wins bdk /though it takes time and hefty gear

p.s.
    was just listening to a song while reading this gem of a thread and this came up, sorta fits the occasion

-John Lennon
    regardless, a blood dk shouldn't be losing to a 1v1 to a melee-based class.

4. Well he actually lost his duels against me. I'm not really damage controlling.

@Amyza I wasn't intending to participate in this drama but after seeing that SexyStexy95 guy flaming Tdot and FATALITY in 7 pages without getting infracted or his posts getting deleted, I figured that this has become the new PvP trash talk thread.

I am sorry for the loss of your thread :/
    Are you going to let your clicker gm big talk you and back down from the first bet? Poor show <Failtality>

nope pillars and thrown fix and rogue wins bdk /though it takes time and hefty gear

p.s.

-John Lennon
    There were no pillars, rip.

5. nope pillars and thrown fix and rogue wins bdk /though it takes time and hefty gear

p.s.

-John Lennon
    Gentik and Medan dueled in Gurubashi Arena so there was no pillars.

Also to whoever mentioned the potion, it was brought up in another thread and Gentik even said he didn't expect to win and just wanted to see if a pot would make the difference.
    Amyza sorry for your loss :/
    Medan lost to Luminy's ret on that fine day, think he died within 10 seconds, wings came up from a DP proc and he still had them as Medan died^.^
    Edited: July 31, 2015

6. Gentik and Medan dueled in Gurubashi Arena so there was no pillars.

Also to whoever mentioned the potion, it was brought up in another thread and Gentik even said he didn't expect to win and just wanted to see if a pot would make the difference.
    Amyza sorry for your loss :/

Medan lost to Luminy's ret on that fine day, think he died within 10 seconds, wings came up from a DP proc and he still had them as Medan died^.^
    you see..

dani and i go way back.

this is why.

7. you see..

dani and i go way back.

this is why.
    Eyyyy lmao

8. Medan lost to Luminy's ret on that fine day, think he died within 10 seconds, wings came up from a DP proc and he still had them as Medan died^.^
    Don't forget that you lost 3-0 to me on that same fine day. The joke is, you couldn't even get me below 80% hp :/

9. my guild is r1 in both brackets 2s and 3s nigs , well atleast my guildies. u sux ballz

10. Don't forget that you lost 3-0 to me on that same fine day. The joke is, you couldn't even get me below 80% hp :/
    Knew this was coming.

Last duel I tried full PvE in hopes of nuking you down, failed think I got two shotted.
    1st game I brought you down in HoW phase so please don't lie, your first two Death Strikes hit for 70k each, sacred shield came up, 3rd one brought it down. I didn't even have 2 holy power, jk parried CS, so a WoG would be a waste plus you had all your diseases ticking, there's my bubble gone. For that whole game I kited till cds lined up with cc, you are dumb enough not to use a CC trink, but every time you had some CD. I barely had DP procs and from kiting away from those death strikes I was short on Holy Power. Had to yolo it, 20% hp on me, 15% on you. Divine Protection goes up, run in for a CS to get my 3rd holy power to WoG (I had wings up), jk 62k Death Strike.

2nd game I played like a twat and deserved to lose.

Btw, glad you brought our duel up, Tdot sorry bro but that causes our agreement to void^.^ and I did take SS's of all duels;)
    Edited: July 31, 2015

11. you are dumb enough not to use a CC trink.
    I did have a cc trinket equipped but i don't use it unless i really need to. I'm not the type of Nlgga that trinkets first HoJ or Repentance.

Anyways, i don't see the point of arguing about duels, I'm wondering who started this ****?

12. where you play with a Disc and still died because you can't trinket anything?
    (lol who plays bm/priest in 2s)
    or where you played with some retri that tried to hard carry you but couldn't trinket any cc?
    Why am I the only one who dont find Tdot in Arenas? :c

This is so true lelel.

Highest 2s rated team is 2.6k
    That team is filled by DDS + Criminals =D ( I just wanted to say it)

Don't forget that you lost 3-0 to me on that same fine day. The joke is, you couldn't even get me below 80% hp :/
    WoW, u lost at least 19% of ur HP vs a meele when u were playing Blood? How sad is that? =D

13. I did have a cc trinket equipped but i don't use it unless i really need to. I'm not the type of Nlgga that trinkets first HoJ or Repentance
    First I hope you would never trinket a repentance...:/
    Secondly that game lasted the length of 2 bubbles, 3rd one wasn't yet up, so that's over 5 minutes, so roughly 3 HoJ's and it was only ever used when I needed to stop kiting to get a CS off for Wogging which means I was low on HP so why would you not trinket last second to one shot me?
    Thirdly I find the use of the N word offensive...wasn't you banned for Racism once already?

14. Why am I the only one who dont find Tdot in Arenas? :c

This is so true lelel.

That team is filled by DDS + Criminals =D ( I just wanted to say it)

WoW, u lost at least 19% of ur HP vs a meele when u were playing Blood? How sad is that? =D
    this was back in like 1500-1700 mmr, i was on my badly geared enh. he doesn't trap at all.

15. Why am I the only one who dont find Tdot in Arenas? :c
    Because we are never at 1.5 mmr xD I guess Indi just had a fresh alt.

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last