1. this was back in like 1500-1700 mmr, i was on my badly geared enh. he doesn't trap at all.
    Yea, just like I tought =/

2. WoW, u lost at least 19% of ur HP vs a meele when u were playing Blood? How sad is that? =D
    When I played Blood I had only 3.2k resilience and I was stacking crit instead of mastery (which makes bdk really tanky vs melee classes). I don't see how losing 19% hp to a ret paladin that does high magic damage could be a sad thing.

3. When I played Blood I had only 3.2k resilience and I was stacking crit instead of mastery (which makes bdk really tanky vs melee classes). I don't see how losing 19% hp to a ret paladin that does high magical damage could be a sad thing.
    I had 2.9k resil :^)

4. When I played Blood I had only 3.2k resilience and I was stacking crit instead of mastery (which makes bdk really tanky vs melee classes). I don't see how losing 85% hp to a ret paladin that does high magic damage could be a sad thing.
    Fixed that for you.

And fyi, it makes no difference what you stacked, your mastery doesn't absorb HOLY damage, so that sentence was pretty pointless. You DO know your class right?
    Edited: July 31, 2015

5. When I played Blood I had only 3.2k resilience and I was stacking crit instead of mastery (which makes bdk really tanky vs melee classes). I don't see how losing 19% hp to a ret paladin that does high magic damage could be a sad thing.
    >not stacking mastery
    >stacking crit

this is why your arguments are weak and why people don't take you and your guild seriously.

6. When I played Blood I had only 3.2k resilience and I was stacking crit instead of mastery (which makes bdk really tanky vs melee classes). I don't see how losing 19% hp to a ret paladin that does high magic damage could be a sad thing.
    I can be wrong, but I think Holy Dmg isnt magic dmg =P
    Isn't Physical Dmg, but isnt Magic aswell.

7. >not stacking mastery
    >stacking crit

this is why your arguments are weak and why people don't take you and your guild seriously.
    Oh, so you're going to teach my how to play my class? From my experience, I can tell that crit is more beneficial to blood than any other stat. Vunleashed (this guy was 2.8k or some ****), Monte and Dragonnights were crit stacking BDKs. And apparently, they're the greatest DPS BDKs in Warmane history.

8. Oh, so you're going to teach my how to play my class? From my experience, I can tell that crit is more beneficial to blood than any other stat. Vunleashed (this guy was 2.8k or some ****), Monte and Dragonnights were crit stacking BDKs. And apparently, they're the greatest DPS BDKs in Warmane history.
    SS or you're wrong... EHUE!
    (This is your logic ahah How stupid right?)

9. bdk srsly? lol i fighted bdk 230k hp as enha and it costed me 20mins the duel and i rekt him ezpz lemon squishy

10. Oh, so you're going to teach my how to play my class? From my experience, I can tell that crit is more beneficial to blood than any other stat. Vunleashed (this guy was 2.8k or some ****), Monte and Dragonnights were crit stacking BDKs. And apparently, they're the greatest DPS BDKs in Warmane history.
    No bdk has ever been 2.8k on Molten Cata. Don't even try that.

11. Medan please never say you are the best player on Warmane...just never.
    I am the best!

You ask who I am?

I am the best!

12. I am the best!

You ask who I am?

I am the best!
    Shut the **** up rnd.

Seriously.

13. bdk srsly? lol i fighted bdk 230k hp as enha and it costed me 20mins the duel and i rekt him ezpz lemon squishy
    Yeah, that's because you "fighted" a stamina stacking BDK. These guys could barely harm anything. When I used to play blood I had over 300 duels against BiS enh shamans (including Arch, Homicide, Masta and many others) and haven't lost a single one. Besides, 90% of bdks are horrid on this server.

14. Yeah, that's because you "fighted" a stamina stacking BDK. These guys could barely harm anything. When I used to play blood I had over 300 duels against BiS enh shamans (including Arch, Homicide, Masta and many others) and haven't lost a single one. Besides, 90% of bdks are horrid on this server.
    My favorite part was when you named rnd Shamans that I doubt anyone has heard of^.^

15. Yeah, that's because you "fighted" a stamina stacking BDK. These guys could barely harm anything. When I used to play blood I had over 300 duels against BiS enh shamans (including Arch, Homicide, Masta and many others) and haven't lost a single one. Besides, 90% of bdks are horrid on this server.
    For what I know about Jackadin, Arch/Homocide/Masta are not even close to him =p

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last