1. Since all this posts are going to get deleted, why don't we just start a Topic called "Let the hate begin" or something like that? =D

2. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
    Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

3. Fixed that for you xD
    Be who you think you are! If you are Tgod, be Tgod!

4. Since all this posts are going to get deleted, why don't we just start a Topic called "Let the hate begin" or something like that? =D
    You should start one single thread where you all can blablabla and so keep other threads clean. So whoever needs join it, read it or ignore it. :)

5. Yeah, that's because you "fighted" a stamina stacking BDK. These guys could barely harm anything. When I used to play blood I had over 300 duels against BiS enh shamans (including Arch, Homicide, Masta and many others) and haven't lost a single one. Besides, 90% of bdks are horrid on this server.
    theyre not the best rofl the BEST ENHAS are prosolo , ikre , getcritx < these are glads& duelists <
    and i include myself also since i am 2600 exp enha and srsly stop playing blood dk go play unholy and learn how to heal ur self and survive so much more dmg and pressure + more cc u got

6. It was that for me? Because the guy who compared your "Godlike Mode" Blood Dk to another blood was Jackadin.... Why don't you duel him and prove that you're better than that guy?
    sure whisper me , tho im banned 2 weeks lol , got only my stupid shaman to play with q.q

7. 1. Stacking crit makes you less depenant on RNG since you would get like 50% crit chance on Death Strike (I had 19.22% base crit chance).

2. Stacking crit give your Rune strike more chance to crit since you get 10% from glyph.

3. In BGs I usually have 2-3 healers to cover my back so that absorb shield would be kind of useless.

4. I used to play blood for 4 years and I've always been #1 on BG scoreboards.

5. In arena, your partner will ALWAYS get focused hard and your blood shield won't really help him. If you could land 4 consecutive DS crits (which isn't that hard if you're stacking crit) while under the effect of DRW and Rottin skull (or whatever burst trinket you use), it's very unlikely that your opponent will survive your burst.

6. Mastery is only useful if you're flag carrying, or tanking raids. But from my previous posts you should have already noticed that I played blood as dps.
    Shieeet..it must be hard playing Blood dk.. Death strike/heart strike/rune strike..and if you're reallly low vampiric blood/rune tap/death pact..Repeat.

8. sure whisper me , tho im banned 2 weeks lol , got only my stupid shaman to play with q.q
    How did you get banned?o.o

9. How did you get banned?o.o
    I will not type about it on here

10. I will not type about it on here
    Think I already know tbh, if the same person springs to mind

11. I wish to offer medan my DK Masterclasses.
    I'll teach him all there is to know about being a gladiator DK.

12. I wish to offer medan my DK Masterclasses.
    I'll teach him all there is to know about being a gladiator DK.
    what was your dk name?

13. what was your dk name?
    Jyx - Sargeras
    Kemii - Nelth/Frostwolf.

Back in the good old days pre-MOP.

14. Jyx - Sargeras
    Kemii - Nelth/Frostwolf.

Back in the good old days pre-MOP.
    i dunno :c srry

15. Ask Notorious about me, we go wayyy back.
    Or anyone who was on Sargeras 2012-2014.

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last