1. The guild master of Solstice Ntroul ask us " infected " if we want do mixed rated bgs against a horde guild .

Is there any hord guild who have interest for that :) ?

2. The guild master of Solstice Ntroul ask us " infected " if we want do mixed rated bgs against a horde guild .

Are you still in Infected? I've seen you unguilded on Horde for a few weeks now. Regardless, I'm pretty sure that D O N O R S would be interested in something like that!

3. Are you still in Infected? I've seen you unguilded on Horde for a few weeks now. Regardless, I'm pretty sure that D O N O R S would be interested in something like that!
    You see me everywhere ? is that possible :D ?

Maybe donors who knows .
    But donors is not more as a together diced donater " club " . Is that a real guild ?

4. You see me everywhere ? is that possible :D ?

Maybe donors who knows .
    But donors is not more as a together diced donater " club " . Is that a real guild ?
    Well, their numbers are few, but quality over quantity. In that sense I (and many others I have spoken with) consider them the best PvP guild on Horde. However, you asked for mixed Rated BG, and as I know alot of the players that are connected to D O N O R S are members of Alpha & Omega for raiding purposes but will be playing with them in Rated BGs. But don't take it from me, I could be wrong, you'd have to ask TwoEasy!

5. The guild master of Solstice Ntroul ask us " infected " if we want do mixed rated bgs against a horde guild .

To horde leaders: This doesn't have to be "official" with the result written in stone for the next generations to see or whatever. I asked Amyza if we could do a 5+5 group as my guild still has low population (plus some people are on vacation including officers, some others went horde, etc) and we don't have enough active PVPers to make a full group yet and i don't know how long it will take for us to be able to do a full guild rbg.

Thank you.

6. Well, their numbers are few, but quality over quantity. In that sense I (and many others I have spoken with) consider them the best PvP guild on Horde. However, you asked for mixed Rated BG, and as I know alot of the players that are connected to D O N O R S are members of Alpha & Omega for raiding purposes but will be playing with them in Rated BGs. But don't take it from me, I could be wrong, you'd have to ask TwoEasy!
    The best horde pvp guild ?

Dude tell me what are for you the" Aspects" to be a good / best pvp guild lol ?

Number one ? ....
    Edited: August 1, 2015

7. The best hord pvp guild ?

Dude tell me what are for you the" Aspects" to be a good / best pvp guild lol ?

Number one ? ....
    The quality of the individual players and the requirements for recruitment, the success in the arena ladders, on the topic of Battlegrounds; they have the most victories in Rated BGs and their random BG premades far surpass any other guilds. Jinxed and DrunkZ are valid contestants, but currently D O N O R S are more active, thus currently the best.

8. The quality of the individual players and the requirements for recruitment, the success in the arena ladders, on the topic of Battlegrounds; they have the most victories in Rated BGs and their random BG premades far surpass any other guilds. Jinxed and DrunkZ are valid contestants, but currently D O N O R S are more active, thus currently the best.
    wowow " The quality of the individual players " so to be a donater is for you also to have automaticly " quality " ?

The guild is lvl 1 and they made some bgs as a guild . That is a activity ?

OFC every " new commer " guild is maybe active because they are ( new ) .

But is that really a activity ? Or is a activity a guild who makes over some months / years bgs or pvp events and always inv new players ?

I think you know how much work it can be to lvl up a guild to 25 .

Its a little bit brash to say after a guild created before some weeks " they are the best horde guild " lol

9. wowow " The quality of the individual players " so to be a donater is for you also to have automaticly " quality " ?

OFC every " new commer " guild is maybe active because its ( new ) .

But is that really a activity ? Or is a activity a guild who makes over some months / years bgs or pvp events and always inv new players ?

Its a little bit brash to say after a guild created before some weeks " they are the best horde guild " lol
    Although you're not wrong, I don't think you're right either. Yes, a guild that has lasted longer has had a longer time to make an impact on the realm and make a name for themselves, build a reputation and community and whatnot. However, this is not mandatory. Having a level 25 guild is not really relevant in the sense of PvP because, well, it's just irrelevant. For the sake of argument, let's say a fully active guild such as... FLAWLESS. Let's say they decided to disband their guild and remake a new guild, with the same people, but a new name and a lvl 1 guild. Would that make a difference? No, no it wouldn't.

Also, if a guild has had a long time running with an active roster, it does not make them the best of the moment because of their accomplishments from the past. Jinxed is for instance such a guild. They were highly active and succesful at the early months of the realm, but have recently faded into inactivity. Are they still "the best"? No, no they are not.

<D O N O R S> are definitely a new guild, and they are very small in numbers (I think they're <30 in unique members) but in overall, the way PvP is active on Neltharion makes them very viable to be considered the best - currently. A quantity of members means very little in arenas and battlegrounds, the only value a large amount of members has is in world PvP such as capital city raiding. But then again, there's really no competition with other Horde PvP guilds in that regard, so I wouldn't say that matters.

PS. I consider every PvPer from Alpha & Omega members by affiliation of D O N O R S. A guild in the regard of PvE is a unity of schedule and communication, but in PvP it doesn't hold the same necessity. A PvP guild is more like a brandname, and in that regard the name D O N O R S bring the most to the PvP scene on Neltharion from Horde at this time.

Edit: Also;

wowow " The quality of the individual players " so to be a donater is for you also to have automaticly " quality " ?
    No, I'm not basing their value on the fact that they're donors, I'm basing that from the performance I have seen from said individual players. Are you trying to negate their value as players due to the fact that they're donors? Because that is donor bashing, and a very irrelevant argument to even make in this discussion.

10. wowow " The quality of the individual players " so to be a donater is for you also to have automaticly " quality " ?

OFC every " new commer " guild is maybe active because they are ( new ) .

So what's the best PvP guild from Horde?

11. So what's the best PvP guild from Horde?
    Idk ? is the any horde pvp guild with a widen protrusion on the first place ?

12. Although you're not wrong, I don't think you're right either. Yes, a guild that has lasted longer has had a longer time to make an impact on the realm and make a name for themselves, build a reputation and community and whatnot. However, this is not mandatory. Having a level 25 guild is not really relevant in the sense of PvP because, well, it's just irrelevant. For the sake of argument, let's say a fully active guild such as... FLAWLESS. Let's say they decided to disband their guild and remake a new guild, with the same people, but a new name and a lvl 1 guild. Would that make a difference? No, no it wouldn't.

Also, if a guild has had a long time running with an active roster, it does not make them the best of the moment because of their accomplishments from the past. Jinxed is for instance such a guild. They were highly active and succesful at the early months of the realm, but have recently faded into inactivity. Are they still "the best"? No, no they are not.

<D O N O R S> are definitely a new guild, and they are very small in numbers (I think they're <30 in unique members) but in overall, the way PvP is active on Neltharion makes them very viable to be considered the best - currently. A quantity of members means very little in arenas and battlegrounds, the only value a large amount of members has is in world PvP such as capital city raiding. But then again, there's really no competition with other Horde PvP guilds in that regard, so I wouldn't say that matters.

PS. I consider every PvPer from Alpha & Omega members by affiliation of D O N O R S. A guild in the regard of PvE is a unity of schedule and communication, but in PvP it doesn't hold the same necessity. A PvP guild is more like a brandname, and in that regard the name D O N O R S bring the most to the PvP scene on Neltharion from Horde at this time.

No, I'm not basing their value on the fact that they're donors, I'm basing that from the performance I have seen from said individual players. Are you trying to negate their value as players due to the fact that they're donors? Because that is donor bashing, and a very irrelevant argument to even make in this discussion.
    So lets wait then how long only this <30 in unique members lol will be active

13. So lets wait then how long only this <30 in unique members lol will be active
    Lol, after all that that's all you have to say? "Let's see how long they stay active lol"? You seem sceptical about my statements regarding the guild, but you have no counter arguments against my reasoning other than "lol let's see how long they stay active"? You sound extremely biased in your opinions against D O N O R S with your vague scepticism and borderline donor bashing which makes me think you're a bit salty regarding their members.

I'm being objective in my claims, while you certainly are not. Bad move, Amyza.

14. Lol, after all that that's all you have to say? "Let's see how long they stay active lol"? You seem sceptical about my statements regarding the guild, but you have no counter arguments against my reasoning other than "lol let's see how long they stay active"? You sound extremely biased in your opinions against D O N O R S with your vague scepticism and borderline donor bashing which makes me think you're a bit salty regarding their members.

I'm being objective in my claims, while you certainly are not. Bad move, Amyza.

" Lol, after all that that's all you have to say? "

The better question is what have you dont write in this " warmane forum " ?
    It looks like you dont have nothing to do a write here O.o

What i think about your statements is you are wrong absolutely .

You dont know how a guild work and incidentally why you joined DDS ? DDS is also a pvp guild with many member's and they are not this " unique members " guild .

I have some exp with this " donaters guilds " and because that i watch them a litle bit sceptical .

"No, I'm not basing their value on the fact that they're donors, I'm basing that from the performance I have seen from said individual players."

which performance ? the guild created before some weeks .

You said Donors won the rated bgs ? which rated bgs against who ? lol

Its strange why a alliance player like you show so much passion for a horde pvp guild ?

Maybe you are on the wrong way ?

15. Although you're not wrong, I don't think you're right either. Yes, a guild that has lasted longer has had a longer time to make an impact on the realm and make a name for themselves, build a reputation and community and whatnot. However, this is not mandatory. Having a level 25 guild is not really relevant in the sense of PvP because, well, it's just irrelevant. For the sake of argument, let's say a fully active guild such as... FLAWLESS. Let's say they decided to disband their guild and remake a new guild, with the same people, but a new name and a lvl 1 guild. Would that make a difference? No, no it wouldn't.

" currently. A quantity of members means very little in arenas and battlegrounds, the only value a large amount of members has is in world PvP such as capital city raiding "

The quanitiy of member' have also a important position in BG's .

With a quanitiy of member's you have more options to collect your bg / rated bg team you can also switch team positions if someone else dont can play .

Further you can better customize your rated bg team against the coming enemy team .

Your statements show me only one thing that you dont have a plan about bg's .

First ... 253334353637 ... Last