1. " Lol, after all that that's all you have to say? "

The better question is what have you dont write in this " warmane forum " ?
    It looks like you dont have nothing to do a write here O.o
    RIP english

What i think about your statements is you are wrong absolutely .

You dont know how a guild work and incidentally why you joined DDS ? DDS is also a pvp guild with many member's and they are not this " unique members " guild .
    I don't know how a guild works? You don't know ****.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....uitment-Thread

I have some exp with this " donaters guilds " and because that i watch them a litle bit sceptical .
    K? Your opinion on their attitude is completely irrelevant to their performance.

"No, I'm not basing their value on the fact that they're donors, I'm basing that from the performance I have seen from said individual players."

which performance ? the guild created before some weeks .
    So? A guild can't establish itself in a couple of weeks?

You said Donors won the rated bgs ? which rated bgs against who ? lol
    We played 2 games vs them with mixed teams a few weeks back, which you know very well because you wanted to sign the score up on the list before I explained to you that they were not guild games but randomly compiled teams.

Its strange why a alliance player like you show so much passion for a horde pvp guild ?

Maybe you are on the wrong way ?
    Excuse me? What, because I play Alliance I'm not allowed to recognise talent on the opposing faction? I don't know if you noticed, but I don't deal with the whole lore thing the same way Medan and Tclick does. I've played on both factions, I've even played Horde more than I have Alliance, and I couldn't give two ****s about either of the factions. If you're good then I will recognise and if players with a certain guild name perform well repetitively then I will recognise and remember.

You asked if there are any Horde PvP guilds that would be interested in doing Rated BGs with non-complete guild groups and I said that D O N O R S are the people that you are looking for. The fact that you happen to dislike them is ridiculously off topic and quite frankly not my problem.
    Edited: August 1, 2015

2. Although you're not wrong, I don't think you're right either. Yes, a guild that has lasted longer has had a longer time to make an impact on the realm and make a name for themselves, build a reputation and community and whatnot. However, this is not mandatory. Having a level 25 guild is not really relevant in the sense of PvP because, well, it's just irrelevant. For the sake of argument, let's say a fully active guild such as... FLAWLESS. Let's say they decided to disband their guild and remake a new guild, with the same people, but a new name and a lvl 1 guild. Would that make a difference? No, no it wouldn't.

Also, if a guild has had a long time running with an active roster, it does not make them the best of the moment because of their accomplishments from the past. Jinxed is for instance such a guild. They were highly active and succesful at the early months of the realm, but have recently faded into inactivity. Are they still "the best"? No, no they are not.

<D O N O R S> are definitely a new guild, and they are very small in numbers (I think they're <30 in unique members) but in overall, the way PvP is active on Neltharion makes them very viable to be considered the best - currently. A quantity of members means very little in arenas and battlegrounds, the only value a large amount of members has is in world PvP such as capital city raiding. But then again, there's really no competition with other Horde PvP guilds in that regard, so I wouldn't say that matters.

PS. I consider every PvPer from Alpha & Omega members by affiliation of D O N O R S. A guild in the regard of PvE is a unity of schedule and communication, but in PvP it doesn't hold the same necessity. A PvP guild is more like a brandname, and in that regard the name D O N O R S bring the most to the PvP scene on Neltharion from Horde at this time.

Edit: Also;

No, I'm not basing their value on the fact that they're donors, I'm basing that from the performance I have seen from said individual players. Are you trying to negate their value as players due to the fact that they're donors? Because that is donor bashing, and a very irrelevant argument to even make in this discussion.
    " . Having a level 25 guild is not really relevant in the sense of PvP because, well, it's just irrelevant. For the sake of argument, let's say a fully active guild such as... FLAWLESS. "

To have a lvl 25 guild is irrelevant ?

Can someone pls help this arcane ^-^ ?!?!

Let me tell you one thing , to lvl up a guild to 25 shows everyone that it is a guild with " seriousness " .
    Its shows the player's do what for the guild and dont be shy to play much pvp .

It could also shows that the guild its not only just 4 fun and will be not only active for some weeks .

Its a planned guild with a ( future ) .

3. I don't know how a guild works? You don't know ****.

You give me as a proof a PVE guild ??
    Are you serious ?

What the hell you searching then here at the pvp area ?

4. You give me as a proof a PVE guild ??
    Are you serious ?

What the hell you searching then here at the pvp area ?
    I'm multi-talented.

I'm done talking to you, you're as dense as a brick.

5. We played 2 games vs them with mixed teams a few weeks back, which you know very well because you wanted to sign the score up on the list before I explained to you that they were not guild games but randomly compiled teams.

And that is the problem who is " We " ?

Exactly it were mixed rated bgs LOl

not guild rated bg's .

And i really dont know why cou created mixed randomly teams against them ? LOL

You like to loose or what O.o

6. I'm multi-talented.

I'm done talking to you, you're as dense as a brick.
    Ofc your are done to talk .

You said it , you have the multi talent to write much and give as proof that you have exp about pvp a pve guild lol .

You do that always start a discuss and if someone explain you how the things are you stop it LOL ?

7. Ofc your are done to talk .

You said it , you have the multi talent to write much and give as proof that you have exp about pvp a pve guild lol .

You do that always start a discuss and if someone explain you how the things are you stop it LOL ?
    No, you are just very, very dense, and there is absolutely no value in me putting my energy into trying to explain these things to someone who's comprehension of the english language is close to nil. I have no issue in engaging in an argument with people such as Medan and Tclick because atleast they try hard enough to seem intelligent that they actually make an effort to understand the situation. You however do not; you don't understand what I'm saying, and you can hardly even build sentences of your own.

You are simply very, very dumb and talking to you gives me no joy. So I won't. I'll stop, because I can.

8. K? Your opinion on their attitude is completely irrelevant to their performance.
    Who talked about the performance ?

I explain you why i watch donater guild's like donors skeptical .
    Because i have bad exp with this kind of guild's .

9. No, you are just very, very dense, and there is absolutely no value in me putting my energy into trying to explain these things to someone who's comprehension of the english language is close to nil. I have no issue in engaging in an argument with people such as Medan and Tclick because atleast they try hard enough to seem intelligent that they actually make an effort to understand the situation. You however do not; you don't understand what I'm saying, and you can hardly even build sentences of your own.

You are simply very, very dumb and talking to you gives me no joy. So I won't. I'll stop, because I can.
    "and talking to you gives me no joy. So I won't. I'll stop, because I can."

Ofc you will dont enjoy it , depents how you talk to other people .

If you dont have more arguments better to stop yes that is a talent !

" dumb " ? Oh we started with the insults ?
    That is the first psychological sign if someone dont have something else to argue haha

Be carefully in the future how you start a discuss and if you have enough arguments .

PS : Ye i know your PVE guild nice work dude xD , you have for sure much exp in pve .

10. PS : Ye i know your PVE guild nice work dude xD , you have for sure much exp by pve .
    What do you mean?

11. PS : Ye i know your PVE guild nice work dude xD , you have for sure much exp by pve .

Are you being sarcastic?

12. Are you being sarcastic?
    no .... i said only that you have much exp to manage a pve guild

but i cant understand why you then discuss about the theme how a good pvp guild should be ?

13. All this thing because we want to know what's the best PvP guild from Horde?
    Why don't we enumerate every "Good" PvP guild in Horde and compare them each other?
    I actually thing DONORS will win!

14. no .... i said only that you have much exp to manage a pve guild

but i cant understand why you then discuss about the theme how a good pvp guild should be ?
    You said:

What i think about your statements is you are wrong absolutely .

You dont know how a guild work and incidentally why you joined DDS ? DDS is also a pvp guild with many member's and they are not this " unique members " guild .
    And I said:

I don't know how a guild works? You don't know ****.
    You said I don't know how a guild works, you did not specify that you were refering to a PvP guild. They are in essence the same, regardless of having different priorities a guild is still a guild.

If you dont have more arguments better to stop yes that is a talent !

Be carefully in the future how you start a discuss and if you have enough arguments .
    Let me ask you something; do you even know what we're talking about and why we're having this discussion? You say I don't have any arguments, but do you even know what I'm supposed to argue? I've made multiple arguments to back my statements in these past 2 pages, but I'm curious to see if you even know what we're talking about.

" dumb " ? Oh we started with the insults ?
    That is the first psychological sign if someone dont have something else to argue haha
    There's another saying: "Arguing with stupid people is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon will just knock the pieces over, **** on the board, and strut around like it won anyway."

First ... 263435363738 ... Last