1. The guild master of Solstice Ntroul ask us " infected " if we want do mixed rated bgs against a horde guild .

Is there any hord guild who have interest for that :) ?
    Yes. I am interested.

But donors is not more as a together diced donater " club " . Is that a real guild ?
    Yes, it's a real guild. Im in it, and so are my friends. I have a group of 15-25 people that I play with, however, they can't be in the guild due to
    raiding with Alpha and Omega. But it shouldnt matter in this case. Afterall, you said mixed.

The guild is lvl 1 and they made some bgs as a guild . That is a activity?
    The level of my guild doesn't matter. At all. If anything, its only bad for us, we dont get the extra mountspeed thats not even supposed to work in bg's.
    How about this? Is this activity enough for you? At this very moment I have 2354 bg's played. I am online atleast 10 hours a day doing bgs with my friends. We are just waiting to fight alliance premades and it just wont happen. How about you and your level 25 guild get more active instead?

So lets wait then how long only this <30 in unique members lol will be active
    As I mentioned earlier, I have around 5 active people within the guild. The rest are pretty much alts. But I can bring more friends from A&O for RBG's.
    Does it really matter to you if its a pure guild run?

I have some exp with this " donaters guilds " and because that i watch them a litle bit sceptical .
    No, you dont. You've never been in any of my premades and you've never been in the guild, and you never will.
    It's impossible to communicate with you. It's just a waste of time.
    Proof of this? Here.

Spoiler: Show

2. Yes. I am interested.

Yes, it's a real guild. Im in it, and so are my friends. I have a group of 15-25 people that I play with, however, they can't be in the guild due to
    raiding with Alpha and Omega. But it shouldnt matter in this case. Afterall, you said mixed.

The level of my guild doesn't matter. At all. If anything, its only bad for us, we dont get the extra mountspeed thats not even supposed to work in bg's.
    How about this? Is this activity enough for you? At this very moment I have 2354 bg's played. I am online atleast 10 hours a day doing bgs with my friends. We are just waiting to fight alliance premades and it just wont happen. How about you and your level 25 guild get more active instead?

As I mentioned earlier, I have around 5 active people within the guild. The rest are pretty much alts. But I can bring more friends from A&O for RBG's.
    Does it really matter to you if its a pure guild run?
    Took you long enough ಠ_ಠ

No, you dont. You've never been in any of my premades and you've never been in the guild, and you never will.
    Proof of this? Here.

/thread

3. Nice to hear that you have interest .

Solstice want mixed rated bg's yes ...

I saw you /w after some hours but you can always write something in this thread yes . I will see it .

" I have some exp with this " donaters guilds " and because that i watch them a litle bit sceptical ."

Proof of this? Here.

Who talked about your guild ? ( I have some exp with this " donaters guilds " ) ?
    Edited: August 1, 2015

4. The level of my guild doesn't matter. At all. If anything, its only bad for us, we dont get the extra mountspeed thats not even supposed to work in bg's.
    Do you played the last months with closed eyes ?

We are over one year active .

Have you ever check our guild achys ?
    Have you forget who opened the bugtracker for rated bgs ? and gather all the votes ?

Have you any doubt's?

5. Who talked about your guild ? ( I have some exp with this " donaters guilds " ) ?
    What the *** are you talking about? YOU said it. How about you double check your posts before you click the Post reply button hello???
    Lets try it again, shall we?

6. What the *** are you talking about? YOU said it. How about you double check your posts before you click the Post reply button hello???
    Lets try it again, shall we?

Dude what you dont understand O.o?

Wow nice photo shop skills.

What i want say is there was some other donater guild's in the past on sargeras and neltharion .

What do you see there ?
    Edited: August 1, 2015

7. Do you played the last months with closed eyes ?

We are over one year active .

Have you ever check our guild achys ?
    Have you forget who opened the bugtracker for rated bgs ? and gather all the votes ?

Have you any doubt's?
    No, my eyes are wide open and still searching for that alliance premade that I never get to see.

I really dont care about your guild activity.

No, I still remember Kaspi opening that bugtracker post. Not you. You might have been there to help gather the votes but it really doesnt matter.
    I respect Kaspi and his work as guild leader. He's a good one aswell. I dont respect you because it's like talking to a brick wall. No offense.

8. Speaking of Infected; why have you been Horde (i.e. not in Infected) for the past two weeks, Amyza?

9. No, my eyes are wide open and still searching for that alliance premade that I never get to see.

I really dont care about your guild activity.

No, I still remember Kaspi opening that bugtracker post. Not you. You might have been there to help gather the votes but it really doesnt matter.
    I respect Kaspi and his work as guild leader. He's a good one aswell. I dont respect you because it's like talking to a brick wall. No offense.
    Your head work thats good you can remember something's right !

10. Yes. I am interested.
    Ohohohoho yes please. I actually found out about Ntroul asking for a mixed rated bg just now after reading through the latest pages here. Damn that would be nice.

Am just gonna ignore everything else going on in this thread at the moment. Have fun!

11. Banditto, you're not forced to reply to every single goddamn post that exists on the Neltharion sub-forum.

If you insist on doing that, then at least learn to multi quote so we could read your **** comments in 1 post only.

I bet you have more posts in the previous page than my forum infractions.

Rack off mate!
    Why do you hate me? I can't recall telling anything bad to you.

12. Back on topic; <FATALITY> is facing <Anarchy Inc> in a Rated BG next Saturday.

13. As someone who's been watching from the sidelines and has more experience leading guilds than amyza, tdot, and Medan together, the fact that tdot and Medan have to keep coming here to tell us how skilled they are proves exactly how unskilled they are.

The best players don't run around blowing their own trumpet. Quodan was a fire mage on Sargeras that would easily take on 3 full cata players alone, and never once did he come out and claim to be skilled. He was horde and wasn't in my guild, and carried our rated bg opposition single handedly, yet I still don't think I've seen a more humble player.

Medan, stop sayimg arenas are easy. You look like a ******. An old saying my mom used to say was, "If you are unknowledgable about something , dont talk about it, so the world doesn't realize you're an *****." you should really consider this...

14. Again, it isn't hard to win when you're running DOUBLE premades all day long and facing random alliance PuGs.
    Fixed it for you.

10 man synced team > 5 man fully geared "donor" team.

15. As someone who's been watching from the sidelines and has more experience leading guilds than amyza, tdot, and Medan together, the fact that tdot and Medan have to keep coming here to tell us how skilled they are proves exactly how unskilled they are.

The best players don't run around blowing their own trumpet. Quodan was a fire mage on Sargeras that would easily take on 3 full cata players alone, and never once did he come out and claim to be skilled. He was horde and wasn't in my guild, and carried our rated bg opposition single handedly, yet I still don't think I've seen a more humble player.

Medan, stop sayimg arenas are easy. You look like a ******. An old saying my mom used to say was, "If you are unknowledgable about something , dont talk about it, so the world doesn't realize you're an *****." you should really consider this...
    At least there's someone who acts mature on the forum. You're probably the only one who isn't referring to tdot as "Tclick".

Yes I know I'm quite cocky and overconfident in my abilities, but that doesn't mean I'm unskilled. I was NEVER serious about being "best player on warmane", but at least I can perform my role (as DPS) perfectly in a BG (whether it's rated, or random) environment. I've heard a lot about Quodan and i know how a great Mage (specifically Fire Mage) he was.

From my personal point of view, I reckon that 2v2 arenas are much easier than Rated BGs. It could be even easier if you rolled specific comps (such as Rogue/Mage, Rogue/Hunter and Rshaman/Affli lock) if you have BiS gear. But hey, that's just my opinion.
    Edited: August 2, 2015 Reason: typo

First ... 273536373839 Last