1. I was NEVER serious about being "best player on warmane"
    Ehhh;

I don't need to get any better since I consider myself the BEST player on Warmane (I'm not even kidding, sadly).
    Again, consistency?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alright, let's go over all these statements together:

"random BG premades"

Again, it isn't hard to win when you're running donor premades all day long and facing random alliance PuGs.
    Yet that's the only thing you ever brag about.

"success in the arena ladder"

If you have a high arena rating, it means you're good at pillar hugging, nothing more.
    We've gone over this before, so I'm not even going to bother pointing out how wrong you are. I will however point out that there is a certain barrier that you need to pass before you are even qualified to have a discussion regarding 2v2 or 3v3 arenas. That barrier is the 2.2k achievement in 2v2. If you have not passed this barrier then you have already proven that you are not competent enough to successfully understand the mechanics of 2v2 arenas, let alone 3v3, which is after all - as stated multiple times before - the only really respected arena ladder in World of Warcraft.

If you have not accomplished the http://cata.openwow.com/achievement=1159 achievement then you are by default wrong. And, as I can see by your armory, you do not have the 2.2k achievement: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...n/achievements

"victories in Rated BGs"

Well afaik, they've faced only a mixed DDS team in RBGs and they won, but that doesn't count as a vaild guild RBG. I've been out of action for a while so i don't know if they recently did any guild vs guild RBGs.
    Nobody said anything about guild vs guild RBGs, I said that their team has won the most RBG games on Horde.

" Jinxed and DrunkZ are valid contestants"

ahahahaha nice joke there mate. These 2 guilds are currently the most inactive PvP guild on horde side and even when they were active, <FATALITY> is still better (considering our quantity AND quality).
    No.

"but currently D O N O R S are more active"

Yes, D O N O R S are more active than DrunkZ and Jinxed, but you're ignoring the fact that <FATALITY> is the most active PvP guild on the server besides <Infected>.
    Activity does not mean success. Although the saying goes that 'you miss 100% of the shots you don't take', that does not mean that you land any of the shots you do take. So, again: Activity does not mean success.

"thus currently the best"
    I knew Twoeasy and his/her "friends" since Warsong pre-moltdown and i can safely say they're a bunch of losers who failed at every aspect of PvP and can only beat PuGs in RANDOM BGs thinking they're any good.
    That sounds more like <FATALITY>.

<FATALITY> has the quantity (this is very obvious), quality (it's true that we accept a lot of "randoms" but we've got a lot of skilled players such as me, Tdot, Smyg, Starburtz, Cyonide/Homicide, Nuke, Agonyx/Immortality, Horribull, Decadia, Zomblyn, Luzern and Grinder) and leadership (Tdot might not be a high rated arena player but he's a great leader and if you ever did SW raids, RBGs or even BG premades with him you would already know that) to be the best PvP guild on horde side.
    The only thing <FATALITY> has is the quantity. That is because the majority of PvPers are mediocre and mediocre players like to stick together. <FATALITY> has given them that opportunity: to gather every mediocre player in one guild and make them feel safe. That is a good thing; you have done a good thing for the community. But you are not superior, you are only strong in numbers due to your low standards of recruitment, which ultimately makes you nothing more than a cesspool guild.

<D O N O R S> are pieces of **** just like DDS.

2. Again, consistency?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=3931152
    Yet that's the only thing you ever brag about.
    Yes, but <D O N O R S> do the exact same thing. But the difference is, we queue BGs with only 2-3 full geared ppl and the rest are FREAKING low geared alts. Never have I seen someone from <D O N O R S> below 404 ilvl. If you think that BGs don't matter then why do think D O N O R S is the best PvP guild? All you said in your previous posts is that they have the highest win-rate in RANDOM BGs (which is obsolete), and that they their team won the most RBG team on Horde, but yet they won ONLY 2 RBG games. You're ignoring the fact that we had 2 victories over <Aarchy inc> in RBGs. That 1 Warlock from Brotherhood of the dog (who had his main char in <FATALITY>) hadn't really affected the result, and you know that. So both <FATALITY> and D O N O R S have equal RBG victories if we count these games.
    We've gone over this before, so I'm not even going to bother pointing out how wrong you are. I will however point out that there is a certain barrier that you need to pass before you are even qualified to have a discussion regarding 2v2 or 3v3 arenas. That barrier is the 2.2k achievement in 2v2. If you have not passed this barrier then you have already proven that you are not competent enough to successfully understand the mechanics of 2v2 arenas, let alone 3v3, which is after all - as stated multiple times before - the only really respected arena ladder in World of Warcraft.
    Oh, and you're placing that on my DK's arena rating? You do realize I have NEVER done serious arena on this DK? As i stated earlier, the only reason I used to do arena was to get a bigger conquest cap so that i would get fully gear faster. I'm not gonna tell how many toons I got to 2.2k+ pre-Moltdown since you're not going to believe it. All i'm going to say regarding arena is that I'm gearing an alliance Mage and once I'm geared enough (at least 400 ilvl) I'll be getting 2.4+ in 2s in no time. I honestly don't care that much about arena but my sole purpose it to prove that it isn't hard to achieve high rating in 2s, at least on Neltharion.
    Nobody said anything about guild vs guild RBGs, I said that their team has won the most RBG games on Horde.
    Again, they have 2 RBG victories, which is exactly the same case with <FATALITY>. So that's also wrong.
    Yes.
    Activity does not mean success. Although the saying goes that 'you miss 100% of the shots you don't take', that does not mean that you land any of the shots you do take. So, again: Activity does not mean success..
    I said nothing about success, I'm just stating that <FATALITY> is the most active PvP guild on horde side.
    That sounds more like <FATALITY>.
    Whatever you say.
    The only thing <FATALITY> has is the quantity. That is because the majority of PvPers are mediocre and mediocre players like to stick together. <FATALITY> has given them that opportunity: to gather every mediocre player in one guild and make them feel safe. That is a good thing; you have done a good thing for the community. But you are not superior, you are only strong in numbers due to your low standards of recruitment, which ultimately makes you nothing more than a cesspool guild.
    I agree that a large portion of <FATALITY> are mediocre players, but these few guys I named earlier aren't really "mediocre". We aren't like <Infected> so of course we have lower standard of recruitment. Do think anyone would join us if we accept only 400+ ilvl players? No. What we are aiming for is to make horde side a better place for PvP. We help people gear their alt faster through double preamde BGs since it's nearly impossible to win a BG on horde side solo queuing. We also help people get wPvP achievements through city raiding. Unlike <D O N O R S> who care only about graveyard camping low geared alliance players.
    Edited: August 2, 2015

3. As someone who's been watching from the sidelines and has more experience leading guilds than amyza, tdot, and Medan together, the fact that tdot and Medan have to keep coming here to tell us how skilled they are proves exactly how unskilled they are.

The best players don't run around blowing their own trumpet. Quodan was a fire mage on Sargeras that would easily take on 3 full cata players alone, and never once did he come out and claim to be skilled. He was horde and wasn't in my guild, and carried our rated bg opposition single handedly, yet I still don't think I've seen a more humble player.

Medan, stop sayimg arenas are easy. You look like a ******. An old saying my mom used to say was, "If you are unknowledgable about something , dont talk about it, so the world doesn't realize you're an *****." you should really consider this...
    Exactly my opinion, only people who need to get attention instead of showing off with skill ingame come here and post.

Wasn`t Quodan in the guild <Ember Tribe> before the wipe?
    We played rated BGs with <Infected> vs <Ember Tribe> and played 1-1, really interesting and challenging matches there. Quodan was with them there also.

4. The best players don't run around blowing their own trumpet. Quodan was a fire mage on Sargeras that would easily take on 3 full cata players alone, and never once did he come out and claim to be skilled. He was horde and wasn't in my guild, and carried our rated bg opposition single handedly, yet I still don't think I've seen a more humble player.
    I remember mirin' on Quodan so hard back on Frostwolf before he transfered to Sargeras, I was such a pleb back in the day that I didn't know about http://cata.openwow.com/spell=82175 and Quodan was the first one I saw who had it. I asked this great master how to acquire such a magnificent piece of enchantment and senpai Quodan showed great patience and humility as he gracefully answered all my kawaii questions...

Baka senpai Quodan for showing me the way! ಥ﹏ಥ

5. How can someone say that Bgs requires more skill than Arenas when they have 0 experince in the matter?

1. Both have diferent play styles and objectives.
    2. In Bgs, where you're 10/15, its not really important if you do a mistake. In 2v2/3v3 one mistake can end in a Loss.
    3. Its much easier to get carried by 9/14 players than 1/2 players. (This is for that people that says Its easy to get carried in arenas aka Tdot)
    4. For arenas people would need to be way more faster than playing Bgs.

(My opinion)

6. From my personal point of view, I reckon that 2v2 arenas are much easier than Rated BGs. It could be even easier if you rolled specific comps (such as Rogue/Mage, Rogue/Hunter and Rshaman/Affli lock) if you have BiS gear. But hey, that's just my opinion.
    I know we're told that opinions can't be wrong, but that was a lie. Opinions can be totally wrong and this is one of those situations.

First of all, no, 2v2 arenas are not easier than rated bgs. I've probably played more rated bgs than you have played arena matches, so take it from someone with experience, you can easily get carried in a rated bg, even if you are absolutely terrible. How do I know? I get carried by my team regularly on MoP when I play my mage.

Next, noone cares about 2v2 anyways. When we talk about the best players, we refer to 3v3, because, as I mentioned before, wow pvp is balanced around it.

My whole point was, stop being cocky when you're still very new and don't know what you're talking about. I made that clear in my little "mom's advice" piece, but you felt the need to come and show your ignorance by saying how rated bgs are harder than arena. Say something like that once you get atleast a rival title...

PS: If you think thugcleave is easy, give it a try. Don't be like tdot, who saw a Vicious geared shaman at 2.4k and said "that's nothing special". Thugcleave is one of the most technical comps in the game relying on resets and constant cc. Yes PvE gear makes it easier with the massive burst, but if your burst fails, you will be shredded in seconds. Again, when you play the people at the very top of the ladders (who seems to be in random guilds, just as pro players often are) you will realize just how much you have to learn still.

7. I remember mirin' on Quodan so hard back on Frostwolf before he transfered to Sargeras, I was such a pleb back in the day that I didn't know about http://cata.openwow.com/spell=82175 and Quodan was the first one I saw who had it. I asked this great master how to acquire such a magnificent piece of enchantment and senpai Quodan showed great patience and humility as he gracefully answered all my kawaii questions...

Amg I didn't double quote cuz phone but I messaged Senpai Quodan on skype to tell him how were all mirin him right now.

Maybe he'll come back and show these new hordes a thing or two.

8. I heared today there was a mixed horde rated bg team with a half of donors players against the guild anarchy inc :P ?

Too bad Infected created later also a mixed rated bg team to do a third bg against the horde rated bg team

but you stop it after the two bgs against anarchy inc xD . It would be nice if you had continued to play rated bg 's .
    Edited: August 2, 2015

9. I heared today there was a mixed horde rated bg team with a half of donors players against the guild anarchy inc :P ?

Too bad Infected created later also a mixed rated bg team to do a third bg against the horde rated bg team

but you stop it after the two bgs against anarchy inc xD . It would be nice if you had continued to play rated bg 's .
    cool story bro

10. I remember mirin' on Quodan so hard back on Frostwolf before he transfered to Sargeras, I was such a pleb back in the day that I didn't know about http://cata.openwow.com/spell=82175 and Quodan was the first one I saw who had it. I asked this great master how to acquire such a magnificent piece of enchantment and senpai Quodan showed great patience and humility as he gracefully answered all my kawaii questions...

Thewaterboy was better fire mage than quodan. And he still plays as meltgibson on horde side.

11. F L A W L E S S in pvp > fatality

12. F L A W L E S S in pvp > fatality
    Sad but its kinda true!

P.S: Fatality members, pls do not hate me.

First ... 2836373839 Last