1. Ways of earning gold?

Hi, so I've recently started playing this server properly. I've been playing the other Molten servers on and off for a few years at least, however I'm struggling a little with this one. I'm doing PvP to get some gear for LFR/whatever else but don't have the gold to fly there. I'd really prefer not to have to do the quests to open the gate as I find it incredibly boring and so I ask:

How do I make gold on this server?

I used to do so in Naxx on retail as it was a nice chunk of gold, paired with professions, however I don't have the gold to level professions either. I guess what I'm asking is, is there a quick way to earn gold on this server, preferably without professions, and just a good amount to be able to afford flying to get to those pvp vendors. Thanks!

2. Professions or buy coins and get gold off of trading marketplace on the main website.

3. You can just open the gate by clicking on it.

4. Questing in pandaria, and professions =)

5. Start doing some dailies to get you started with the required investment you need to get into professions. That or beg :P

6. Start doing some dailies to get you started with the required investment you need to get into professions. That or beg :P
    No please dont beg. I dont even go to StormWind anymore because of this. Questing is really fast and easy another easy way is to kill poseidus he drops a BoE mount that is pretty pointless but sells for 30k+ at its lowest i have killed him a few times here is a link to him http://www.wowhead.com/item=67151/re...eidus#comments . And the last one is alot of people will spend gold on skimpy aka " Slut mogs" the less material the more people will pay lol just like IRL.

7. Apparently there is a new profession I do not know about yet :o

@OP, if you have a good AOE'er I suggest farming cloth. The prices of Mageweave, Runic Cloth are ridiculous per stack and now with grp looting and how powerful AOE's have become, making gold in this way is a breeze.

You could also try for frostweave. Either sell the cloth or save up and make some bags, they go for quite a pretty penny on the AH.

8. For the start, I recommend you to learn fishing and cooking. There are daily quests for this professions in SW, IF and Darn which award you about 1k gold per day. It's a good way to make some gold for the start (riding etc.) before you can do daily quests in Pandaria (Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, Shado-Pan...). Unlike farming stuff it is stable income that is not affected by AH fluctuation of prices. Though you can always meet some empty-headed members of the opposite faction who will make it hell for you for some time.

9. Sorry for waiting so long with the reply people. I did as the first person suggested and bought from the trading marketplace. I almost feel bad for letting people take time to suggest proper ways of earning gold lol. Sorry about that