1. Well I've been looking for you guys since 5:10 PM server time, but couldn't catch you I suppose. So everyone's offline then?
    hmm I went offline around 5:10pm because nobody came, I supposte we missed each other.
    If you go online now maybe I can catch

Character name: Notheas

2. Hello there, im a big fan of RP but im already in a guild, but i know some people from my guild who also like to RP (my guild being PvE) if its alright next time you guys have a event I might be willing to join in. If said is possible my name ingame is drakedead

3. Hello there, im a big fan of RP but im already in a guild, but i know some people from my guild who also like to RP (my guild being PvE) if its alright next time you guys have a event I might be willing to join in. If said is possible my name ingame is drakedead
    There will surely new event this week. I want mainly explain rules of my guild but you free to join us.

maralais
    There will surely new event this week. I want mainly explain rules of my guild but you free to join us.
    If outsiders can join in, I'd like to participate as well. The meeting time & place will be announced here right? Though "in front of Orgrimmar" was a big vague last time with all the people dueling above...

5. Id be more then happy to join,just need to know when and where and ill be there.

6. If outsiders can join in, I'd like to participate as well. The meeting time & place will be announced here right? Though "in front of Orgrimmar" was a big vague last time with all the people dueling above...
    Sure. Well the place in Front of Orgrimar I agree it was little dumb :S

This time I will say exact place so all will know.

And Event will be surely set this week also in here so... yeah feel free to join

7. Id be more then happy to join,just need to know when and where and ill be there.
    As I said. Event will be this week. I am just not sure which day yet. I will write it here as well. Place, time etc..

8. Hello, I am a monk panda lvl 5, I still don't have a story but i would love to enter in your guild, my name is Taipo.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

9. Hello, I am a monk panda lvl 5, I still don't have a story but i would love to enter in your guild, my name is Taipo.
    Once you will choose faction I will add you.

10. Once you will choose faction I will add you.
    I am horde now ^^

11. u still recruting?
    There will be soon new guild.
    I will soon post new forum post also with epletation why this guild is "not working" anymore.

12. ...If you wish join or you have questions please contact these people.
    Notheas
    Edited: September 2, 2015

13. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, so forgive me if it has, but what time are you guys on mostly? I'd like to try and get a hold of someone but never know when most players are on ^.^;

14. so guild is dead?
    is someone going to make new one for horde?

First 1234 Last