1. <Blood Knights Gladiators> New Rp Guild

Hello. I want to introduce new horde roleplaying guild on Frostwolf realm.

Guild is curretly starting recruit new players. Any level/race/class is accepted.

Once we will get enough players we will start making events.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood Knights Gladiators are warriors for freedom. Long time ago, 3 Blood Knights left their former leader. Warrior, Paladin and Ranger. They left with one dream. Create comunity where everybody will be free warrior and he will be helping people. After long journy, only one left. A lonely Warrior from all he had created guild. He called it "Blood Knight Gladiators". Gladiators are best of best warriors. Blood Knights are royal to their people.
    Only purpose of this guild is to help people.

Blood Knights Gladiators is accepting anybody who is willing for his freedom.
    We will not look at your past. We will not judge for what you have done in your life. As long you will be loyal we will fight with you.
    Joins us. Fight with us. We will bring you glory and honor.

Foreign relations:
    <Stormwind Army> Friendly
    <The Crystal Tear> Netrual

If you wish join or you have questions please contact these people.
    Notheas
    Sundorei

More info about guild will be add later.
    Edited: August 14, 2015 Reason: Adding more Info

2. When do you think this guild will be active (what times, what days, etc)? Being west coast of NA it is difficult to interact with European players, etc, so this kind of thing usually dictates my activity and likelihood to get involved.

3. Guild should become active as soon as we reach enough players (we only 17 people now and only 4 of it are lvl 90)

When that happend guild should be online everyday around 16:00 by realm time (or it will depends on when players can play mostly, if somebody will got problem with this time we will change etc...)

4. belf dk are welcome?
    im blood elf death death knight
    level70
    my name is vaelthas

Scenario: You've got a death knight, a relatively good person. He died a hero, raised by the Lich King, broke free, all that good stuff. He was a carefree person who took the bad things in stride, and despite the best efforts of the Scourge, did not drain that from him completely.

No one goes through death without their mind being altered a bit, but this was a guy who was relatively stable and content. Even in undeath, with his new dark powers, he still fights the good fight and remains an honorable person, battling against evil.

Would this be a possible thing?
    Edited: July 21, 2015

5. does our char need to have belf name cuz i have some random name but want to be in this guild?

6. belf dk are welcome?
    im blood elf death death knight
    level70
    my name is vaelthas

Scenario: You've got a death knight, a relatively good person. He died a hero, raised by the Lich King, broke free, all that good stuff. He was a carefree person who took the bad things in stride, and despite the best efforts of the Scourge, did not drain that from him completely.

No one goes through death without their mind being altered a bit, but this was a guy who was relatively stable and content. Even in undeath, with his new dark powers, he still fights the good fight and remains an honorable person, battling against evil.

Would this be a possible thing?

Sure of course.
    I will be curretly away for 3 days but I will add to list.
    Try write Sundorei
    If he will not add I will surely when I will return

7. does our char need to have belf name cuz i have some random name but want to be in this guild?
    It doesn't even has to be blood elf. We are accepting any class and race.
    You don't need rename your character but if you think of something normal I will write it to your note and in rp we will call by that name.
    (name isn't that big deal until is isn't something like pvper, bloodgay, trollguy etc...)

As I said in earlier reply I will be away for 3 days now
    Try write Sundorei and if he won't add you I will surely when I return.

8. can u tell me about the ranks?
    We got basic for now.
    First of all there is recruit.
    Recruit is every player which didn't reach lvl 90 yet.

After that there is scout.
    Scout is player which is lvl 90.

These two are basics.

And final you reach now is Blood Knight.
    Blood Knight is person which is in guild for some time now. He is joining Rp's/ Bg/ Dg with us.

HIghest is Leader (me) and Assistent (Sundorei)

Ranks will be edit. Everything in guild isn't finish yet since we started like 2 days ago.

In future I want there be more ranks/ missions etc. (something similar to stormwind Army. Just difference is that we aren't Horde army. We are free warriors)
    If you got any ideas for guild. Feel free to share.

9. yeah, i wish i will be helpful member in this guild
    i will talk to sundorei tomorrow to add me to the guild
    Edited: July 21, 2015

10. I'm taking an interest in this guild, tell me, do you guys rp in full time or just when you want ?. and what is your timezone ? Mine is GMT -3.00

11. i would like to join but sundorei is never online

12. I'm taking an interest in this guild, tell me, do you guys rp in full time or just when you want ?. and what is your timezone ? Mine is GMT -3.00
    Roleplayes should be specifict. I want to rp be around 4-5 pm by realm time.
    This will change as players will have time.

13. i would like to join but sundorei is never online
    I was away sorry
    Tell me your character name and I will add you to list.

14. my char name is Buranijaa
    1 more question.are you guys using some roleplay addons like "my roleplay" or something?

123 ... Last