1. 19s Cata

Where are the cata 19 twinks at? I know a few but they never log on anymore. If you are one looking at this post please post your in-game name and class so we can get together!

-Truk 19 Twink
    -Over 200 honorable Kills

2. Where are the cata 19 twinks at? I know a few but they never log on anymore. If you are one looking at this post please post your in-game name and class so we can get together!

-Truk 19 Twink
    -Over 200 honorable Kills
    I am Omaus, of the long dead Black Mask on Neltharion, I moved to Frostwolf, aiding old members of my group there. Good start, but I ended my cata career with about over 1250+ kills, my rival, Drake has about 3000+ kills, hes addicted to twinking lol.

Some 19 legends fall, and newcomers come to take their place, that's how the cookie crumbles, however, if you meet with us on Frostwolf, I suggest you seek out Ten Twink first, I am currently affiliated with 70 twinking on Frostwolf.

As for the twink version of Gentik, hes on Frost as well.

3. cata 4 lyfe, you totally ditched me omaus, me and you were talking about rebuilding the twink community here and you ditched me ;(

4. cata 4 lyfe, you totally ditched me omaus, me and you were talking about rebuilding the twink community here and you ditched me ;(
    Sorry, the time I was making another come back, a few friends of mine begged me to go to MoP, and I was pressured to go lol, and on Cata, the old guild and clan leader said he will be out for a while and no one has seen Euxdus since, he logged out in instanced Gilneas, last I saw him.