1. okay who do i whisper and stuff?
    Any officer online, you can ask on global or in Durotar :)

2. New great video with healer PoV (even though I'm not fully geared) with great comeback!

You can also look at my other videos, I play Feral, Boomkin, Marksmanship, Holy Priest and Blood so there are many point of view!!

3. Bump for the rank 1 guild! Come join today and fight with the wolf pack

4. To all the new players coming from Warsong :

FATALITY would be glad to recruit you in its immense family. If you are interested into great PvP with great players, don't be shy and write me a message on forum or in game! For more information about what we have to give and what you need to join us, read the main post :)

WELCOME TO NELTHARION!

5. New Stormwind raid video from today. Thanks to everyone (Horde and Alliance) for the fun!

6. Hey guys i ve a Boomkin 404 bis geared, LF an officer ingame but seems no one come online from yesterday. Hope to find someone later

7. Hey guys i ve a Boomkin 404 bis geared, LF an officer ingame but seems no one come online from yesterday. Hope to find someone later
    Same, transfered from Warsong, trying to get an interview or w/e but there seem to be no officers online

8. Same, transfered from Warsong, trying to get an interview or w/e but there seem to be no officers online
    Hey guys i ve a Boomkin 404 bis geared, LF an officer ingame but seems no one come online from yesterday. Hope to find someone later
    Most of us don't really watch Global channel but I'm pretty sure you can find a FATALITY member in Durotar at anytime of the day and then ask them for an officer. Most of them can tell us on skype to log if it's needed :) otherwise you can also set a date/time if you are really busy and can't play a lot.

9. ⊂_ヽ
    \\ _
       \( •_•) F
        < ⌒ヽ A
        /   へ\ T
       /  / \\ A
       レ ノ   ヽ_つ L <----- Dagdamor
       / / I
      / / T
      ( (ヽ Y
     | |、\.
     | 丿 \ ⌒)
     | |  ) /
    ノ )  Lノ__
    (/___

10. Bump! FATALITY is still growing, don't hesitate to join us :)

11. IMPORTANT MESSAGE CONCERNING FATALITY :

After few discussions, it is with emotion that I officially announce the departure of Tdotsavage (a.k.a Juicyjay/Eldergodtdot) from FATALITY. He is leaving Warmane for another X private server with few people and few officers from FATALITY. Around 10-15 people are expected to leave. I wish the best to all of them, and they will always have a place in this guild if they ever want to come back one day.

From now on, I will lead FATALITY by myself. Some rules may change and I might find a second leader to assist me like Tdot did for almost 2 years, but for now I will try to adapt to the situation and see who's leaving. We may also need new officers so if anyone is interested in joining the guild, now is the time. FATALITY will always get up and will never die ; I will always be there to keep it alive and active.

With all my respects,
    Horribull.

12. IMPORTANT MESSAGE CONCERNING FATALITY :

After few discussions, it is with emotion that I officially announce the departure of Tdotsavage (a.k.a Juicyjay/Eldergodtdot) from FATALITY. He is leaving Warmane for another X private server with few people and few officers from FATALITY. Around 10-15 people are expected to leave. I wish the best to all of them, and they will always have a place in this guild if they ever want to come back one day.

From now on, I will lead FATALITY by myself. Some rules may change and I might find a second leader to assist me like Tdot did for almost 2 years, but for now I will try to adapt to the situation and see who's leaving. We may also need new officers so if anyone is interested in joining the guild, now is the time. FATALITY will always get up and will never die ; I will always be there to keep it alive and active.

With all my respects,
    Horribull.
    It's nice to see, that you stay on Warmane, good luck with all.

PS: Join Fatality if you are horde, it's a decent PvP guild.

13. It's nice to see, that you stay on Warmane, good luck with all.

PS: Join Fatality if you are horde, it's a decent PvP guild.
    Thanks for the support my friend, I appreciate it. :)

14. Come with us, it's fun there ;)

First ... 910111213 Last