1. Come with us, it's fun there ;)
    No thanks, I pretty much like my Warmane account and, most of all, I don't want to start back everything from the beginning. I will stay on Neltharion until the very last day :)

2. whats server ?( PM )
    What? I don't think I understand your question.

3. We're still recruiting! If your PvP guild is dead then it's time to consider joining another one and I'm pretty much sure FATALITY is made for you!

We're both winners : You gonna get friends, fun and wins and we gonna get another good player in our family! :)

Ask for an officer in global or in Durotar ; 390ilvl required, inspection for gear (gems/enchants) and talents only! Some people might be duel tested if the officer feels like it's needed.

4. Short video of a PvP raid done by <FATALITY> members! We will try to weekly raid Stormwind (or the entire alliance faction for achievements) as a guild. The more people we can get the better it will be :)

FOR THE HORDE!

5. FATALITY is still as much acitve as before and we're still looking for new people!! Don't hesitate to ask for an Officer in-game :)

Also, if you want to know more about FATALITY, you can still send me a private message or browse our youtube channel (HorribullTheTerrible)!

For Alliance people, you can also join Chemical wich is FATALITY but on Alliance. Same leaders, same rules and almost same PvPers ;p

6. For everyone who's looking for a good and active guild in the horde side, I highly recommend FATALITY. You won't find a better comunity either.

7. Here's a RBG video recorded today with my Rogue point of view :)
    This time it was Horde vs. Alliance in general (no guild vs. guild) but both sides were leaded by FATALITY or Chemical.

Special thanks to Twoeasy for joining us, we had a lot of fun!
    Well played to everyone, thanks for coming and see you next time :)

8. BUMP!!!

Special new BG video : Tdot on Alliance against Bull on Horde ; who will win?

Join us on both factions (Chemical/FATALITY) for more challenging battlegrounds!

9. good guild for premades, thats for sure!!

10. New BG video featuring Chemical premade! Don't forget that you can join us on BOTH Alliance and Horde!! Let's balance the PvP scene of Neltharion :)

By the way, for the curious people, you want to know my secret to immortality?

Spoiler: Show
    I forgot how to die

11. B U M P !

<FATALITY> is still recruiting people! 390 item level or more is required to join. We are still active and we reach 10 to 15 people during daytime. Chemical, our Alliance guild, is still active too. Don't hesitate to join us or to ask more information about our recruitement! :)

12. New video of a FATALITY 5 men premade! Pure epicness from the beginning to the end. :)

13. Again, another video from our weekly "Guild Premade Event" :)

I'll keep uploading nice PvP videos and I will probably try to record more videos from our Alliance guild <Chemical> !

First ... 210111213 Last