1. hello, I dueled medan and tdotsavage both on my feral, and won both duels. Tdotsavage told me that I was hacking and getting out of his concussive shots. Hello?

Also when I beat Medan he told me that I am not allowed to cyclone in duels.

Good day!
    I'm personally trying to avoid drama on the forums from now on, but you are a liar ... I have only called 1 Druid a hacker on this server and he was an ally Druid in Canadian Tier Raiding by the name WTF. I take SS of hackers in the game and here he is wall hacking underneath the map

I really dislike liars, I've even invited people to the guild I have beat and lost to as I don't look at if they can beat me but I watch how the person plays, if you are willing to have a go we can 1 v 1 as I don't even recall ever duelling you
    Edited: July 25, 2015

2. I'm personally trying to avoid drama on the forums from now on, but you are a liar ... I have only called 1 Druid a hacker on this server and he was an ally Druid in Canadian Tier Raiding by the name WTF. I take SS of hackers in the game and here he is wall hacking underneath the map

I really dislike liars, I've even invited people to the guild I have beat and lost to as I don't look at if they can beat me but I watch how the person plays, if you are willing to have a go we can 1 v 1 as I don't even recall ever duelling you
    That moment when random people accuse you for something, just to blame on you and ruin your reputation, name... XD

3. Please, if you don't have any questions about joining guild, don't comment at all.
    Thank you for your comprehension.

4. Here is a SS of our premades

And a picture of our SW raid yesterday

5. Here is a SS of our premades

And a picture of our SW raid yesterday

Nice! Good job! What server time was this? The UI is hidden so you can't really tell. But even if it was visible:

Spoiler: Show

The images are rather small - you might want to resize those.

Also; is this the Auction House in the Dwarven District? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but Trade District is after all the main area of Stormwind. Raiding Dwarven District and calling it a Stormwind raid is like Alliance raiding the Valley of Spirits and saying they conquered Orgrimmar.

But either way; kudos to you for moving up in the world, even if it is through the backdoor! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

6. Ahhhhh arcane, if you want you can resize it yourself ... We were in SW for about 45 mins or so 0 wipes cleared duel area, trade district, dwarven district and pvp vendor area stayed there for 20 mins ... Some alliance /laugh at me cause they know they would get instantly slaughtered and that's that. I wouldn't say server time is really a big deal as the world dosent revolve around EU players. If certain people aren't on when we are on that's their problem as <FATALITY> is def stronger after 7pm ST but that's when all the EU players go to sleep and that's when Asia / Australia / North Americans play.

7. <FATALITY> is def stronger after 7pm ST but that's when all the EU players go to sleep and that's when Asia / Australia / North Americans play.
    Sooo it was at what time?

8. Sooo it was at what time?
    7pm ST = 8pm UTC+1 (UK/Portugal), 9pm UTC+2 (Rest of Europe).... Hardly late... haha.

9. 7pm ST = 8pm UTC+1 (UK/Portugal), 9pm UTC+2 (Rest of Europe).... Hardly late... haha.
    I was asking because he never stated the actual time, he just said when his guild has most people online.

10. Please, if you don't have any questions about joining guild, don't comment at all.
    Please, stop.

11. Mmmmm the only reason I left that game was because someone wanted to join the guild and I had to duel him if he wanted to get in, however you rage quit so il never be able to get a SS of you anyway. I don't even rage quit anymore, not since fatality has been created. how does it feel to be a rage quiter delenis?

12. Mmmmm the only reason I left that game was because someone wanted to join the guild and I had to duel him if he wanted to get in, however you rage quit so il never be able to get a SS of you anyway. I don't even rage quit anymore, not since fatality has been created. how does it feel to be a rage quiter delenis?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

13. Please, if you don't have any questions about joining guild, don't comment at all.
    Is it so hard to understand? Forget about your little ego and learn respect. If you wanna argue, don't do it in my thread and go somewhere else please.

First 123412 ... Last