1. That moment when random people accuse you for something, just to blame on you and ruin your reputation, name... XD
    lets set a date. 1vs1 my feral

2. Guys get out of this thread, disrespectful to Horribull >.>

3. Guys get out of this thread, disrespectful to Horribull >.>
    Thank you for your compassion.

4. lets set a date. 1vs1 my feral
    Don't bother lad, I am not gonna duel just to prove anything to you, while there is nothing to prove, cuz those who need, know what's needed to be known... Otherwise, catch me online if you wish so.

BTW, who you are? Random I guess.

5. Guys get out of this thread, disrespectful to Horribull >.>
    Dani had developed sarcasm. Congrats, this will be useful in the drama theater.

6. Dani had developed sarcasm. Congrats, this will be useful in the drama theater.
    Seriously, other thread.

Thank you for your compassion.
    No problem man, looks like a lot of work went into this thread, be unfair to have it closed because people trying to keep the trolls going, namely Banditto /:

7. <FATALITY> RANK 1 GUILD

Come join us together we can bring back the glory to the horde

Alliance shall perish!!!

8. <FATALITY> RANK 1 GUILD

Alliance shall perish!!!
    lol rbg vs me i'll whisper brutalis

9. Lets post ss from Devils Death Squad that rape in bg's premade, lets post ss from 239239 Ogrimar raids where we clear tdot and other kids, lets post clearing multyboxer from wolf pack (medan,tdot,others). U are angry cuz DDS pwnd you and your *****ic guild every time we meet

10. <FATALITY> RANK 1 GUILD

Alliance shall perish!!!
    Can I join?

11. Lets post ss from Devils Death Squad that rape in bg's premade, lets post ss from 239239 Ogrimar raids where we clear tdot and other kids, lets post clearing multyboxer from wolf pack (medan,tdot,others). U are angry cuz DDS pwnd you and your *****ic guild every time we meet
    What kind of syndrome you are having?

No one is supreme. One day you own, one day they own you. Then another day you own them...

��

12. lol you all are so entertaining when you talk ****

13. lol you all are so entertaining when you talk ****
    I know right! ^^

14. really nice guild yes. also rly nice ppl. spamming alliance chat how good you are becouse you cant show us in BGs. http://prntscr.com/829kca

:D see you in BGs if you wont leave it before preparation ends.

First 12345 ... Last