1. Bump Bump Bumpity Bump

2. Yes! FATALITY is not dead we're still recruiting:D

some editing : 390 ilvl is no longer required. All you need is to duel any officer/leader so we can see your capacities and how well you master your class! (same thing for alts)

3. FATALITY now has a multiboxer

4. New RBG video : <FATALITY> against <SHOCK>

5. After watching this video, i want to switch to horde and run a rated team for you guys, you're lacking concise leadership like whoa... this was maybe the worst target called game i've ever seen... Where is TDots voice? Is he the one talking mostly?

6. After watching this video, i want to switch to horde and run a rated team for you guys, you're lacking concise leadership like whoa... this was maybe the worst target called game i've ever seen... Where is TDots voice? Is he the one talking mostly?
    Yeah we had lack of communication in this game but the whole team was almost always together and we all knew what to do. I also made myself some mistakes like my two frist deaths because I've been too far away from our healers. But anyway, I consider this as a lesson for the next time :) We must keep going on and practice everytime we can.

But thanks for the feedback, helpful comments are always appreciated!

7. Here's some pictures of one of our leader, Tdotsavage, along with two multiboxers killing few leaders of the Alliance.

http://imgur.com/a/iEJ8R

8. Here's some pictures of one of our leader, Tdotsavage, along with two multiboxers killing few leaders of the Alliance.

http://imgur.com/a/iEJ8R
    Looking at the timestamps of these screenshots; why do I feel like that's AM and not PM?

9. Looking at the timestamps of these screenshots; why do I feel like that's AM and not PM?
    Probably, I don't really know but that could be AM, yes.

10. Looking at the timestamps of these screenshots; why do I feel like that's AM and not PM?
    Of course these screenshots are AM rofl. The only way this failed guild can achieve anything is when they're the only ones on the damn server.

Who the fack else is on at 6am, weekday or weekend. They raid when everyone else is sleeping / getting ready to live out their real life; job, school, etc.

But let them be proud, they need something to feel good about. Let these downies feel special for a day.

11. Of course these screenshots are AM rofl. The only way this failed guild can achieve anything is when they're the only ones on the damn server.

Who the fack else is on at 6am, weekday or weekend. They raid when everyone else is sleeping / getting ready to live out their real life; job, school, etc.

But let them be proud, they need something to feel good about. Let these downies feel special for a day.
    I find your response to be very biased, even if it were to be AM does it really make a difference? Alliance being the dominate PvP faction with more pvp'rs and around 1000+ players on during that time you are saying the alliance simply cannot gather 10-20 people to fight back that group? you are making excuses right here so please stop talking out of your *** please

You say "who the fack is on at 6am, weekday or weekend" clearly you do not understand times around the world. Tdot is from canada meaning that at that certain time it would be early afternoon for europe, late afternoon for asia and evening for pacific times, bump his time up 4 hours the time of that raid happened between 9am - 12pm ST. tdot killed king varian first, went to ironforge and killed the dwarves, killed the night elf queen and prophet valen after that was accomplished he went back to stormwind for sole purpose of pvp and killed alliance for sport

on top of that i really see no other pvp guild even making an effort to do world pvp on horde and your only intention is to bash those people for their efforts? the only reason i can think of is that you have been farmed by either phoenix or fatality as a whole. so please keep your biased cancerous posts out of this thread
    Edited: November 1, 2015

12. I find your response to be very biased, even if it were to be AM does it really make a difference? Alliance being the dominate PvP faction with more pvp'rs and around 1000+ players on during that time you are saying the alliance simply cannot gather 10-20 people to fight back that group? you are making excuses right here so please stop talking out of your *** please

You say "who the fack is on at 6am, weekday or weekend" clearly you do not understand times around the world. Tdot is from canada meaning that at that certain time it would be early afternoon for europe, late afternoon for asia and evening for pacific times, bump his time up 4 hours the time of that raid happened between 9am - 12pm ST. tdot killed king varian first, went to ironforge and killed the dwarves, killed the night elf queen and prophet valen after that was accomplished he went back to stormwind for sole purpose of pvp and killed alliance for sport

on top of that i really see no other pvp guild even making an effort to do world pvp on horde and your only intention is to bash those people for their efforts? the only reason i can think of is that you have been farmed by either phoenix or fatality as a whole. so please keep your biased cancerous posts out of this thread
    are you horny from that backpedaling bm huntard or what ? :D :D :D ...cause well..it trully looks like you are..dont start telling me taht even clickers can be good balbalbalb..."tdot killed king varian" ye he alone killed him..who needs those 40 multiboxers or so they are just useless anyway..well even if there is 1k+people at that time..lets be honest..85% of the server is pve other 5% is afk and other 10% is in bgs etc, so ye so many people will deffend their afk area also on that SS i can see like 4 ppl in elwynn..wont even talk about that SS where hes next to varrian..0 corpses and no1 is taking dmg (soo skillfull to kill SW boss with blood dk multiboxing along with other classes)..on the end ..there is no pvp guild that tries to do world pvp indeed..i could write more things why is that but simply, its because they are smart enough to realize that it is not worth it...sucks that you arent...well anyway keep up the awesome work with getting all the plebs in your guild..one time you might get someone who can actually do something usefull..like to give us "free" arena caps

13. I find your response to be very biased, even if it were to be AM does it really make a difference? Alliance being the dominate PvP faction with more pvp'rs and around 1000+ players on during that time you are saying the alliance simply cannot gather 10-20 people to fight back that group? you are making excuses right here so please stop talking out of your *** please

Thank you for defending us, I appreciate it. I would like to keep this thread peaceful ; its only goal is to recruit people, there is absolutely nothing against you guys, I didn't provoke you and I don't want free hateful and pointless comments here. Thank you for your understanding.

If you really have something bad against FATALITY or any of its member, start another thread. And if you think that it doesn't deserve another thread, maybe it's because you overrate your own opinion.

Thank you for your understanding.

14. are you horny from that backpedaling bm huntard or what ?
    Oh wow you aren't too bright are you? Claiming I "backpedal" when I do not have walk backwards binded when in fact my S key is nitro boost.

Next time bring some actual facts into a discussion instead of blatant lies and discuss it on another thread

15. I see a lot of people backpedalling in PvP...

Backpedalling is the most effective way to stop a rogue/feral druid from backstabbing/shredding you besides cc, saw some rogues at 2.2k rating in arena that didn't know what to do when I was backpedalling back then.

First ... 34567 ... Last