1. HAHAHA BEST COMMENT DISHONER XDDD

PS: Pro video,but cannibals more pro

2. Here's a video of one of our many RBGs we did yesterday. Sorry for the bad quality I have to put my graphics to low when I record.

Spoiler: Show
    And this, guys, is how you DEFEND a base. Many people should learn from this.

3. That was a really nice day of RBGs, I had a lot of fun. GG :D

4. That was a really nice day of RBGs, I had a lot of fun. GG :D
    Yeah we all had fun, it's always really nice to play against your guild, as usual :) GG man:D

5. Recruitements are closed for the moment. We only invite exceptional people and healers for now (because healers are always needed). Only the 3 leaders can invite so it's useless to ask to an Officer.

6. <FATALITY> now has 8/8 progress in DS normal.

7. Recruitements are re-opened.
    Sounds like an interesting guild to be able to join :)
    I wonder if you recruit multiboxers who don't like duels, don't do BGs anymore but only World PvP and kill Alliance City bosses and camp Stormwind City Auction House all the time?

Here is my 40 char team that I play on 5 PCs armory.warmane.com/guild/Bring+Alliance+Death/Neltharion.
    My main char is in another guild though armory.warmane.com/character/Prepare/Neltharion.

I will be active again at the end of January 2016.

8. Sounds like an interesting guild to be able to join :)
    I wonder if you recruit multiboxers who don't like duels, don't do BGs anymore but only World PvP and kill Alliance City bosses and camp Stormwind City Auction House all the time?

Here is my 40 char team that I play on 5 PCs armory.warmane.com/guild/Bring+Alliance+Death/Neltharion.
    My main char is in another guild though armory.warmane.com/character/Prepare/Neltharion.

I will be active again at the end of January 2016.
    Hi there

You're very welcome to join the guild since we're always looking for exceptional PvP players who could aid us in any PvP aspect of the game. We already have a multiboxer in the guild, and usually do SW raids/world PvP with him from time to time.

Whenever you'll be active free to whisper Zalazari/Horribull/Grinder in-game and you'll get a ginivte :)

Peace
    Edited: December 14, 2015

9. Hi there

You're very welcome to join the guild since we're always looking for exceptional PvP players who could aid us in any PvP aspect of the game. We already have a multiboxer in the guild, and usually do SW raids/world PvP with him from time to time.

Whenever you'll be active free to whisper Zalazari/Horribull/Grinder in-game and you'll get a ginivte :)

Peace
    ^ Everything is said there ^ You can also send me a private message anytime so we can set a date and a time. I'm sure you'll like our actual MB, Phoenixone; he also does a lot of World PvP in SW :)

10. Nice. Thanks for the replies :)
    See you in 2016!

11. Nice. Thanks for the replies :)
    See you in 2016!
    Heard a lot about you, Il be looking forward to the day you return.

12. Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

First ... 45678 ... Last