1. Harmless bump for the rank one guild.

2. Here's a quick video of what <FATALITY> does when it faces <Anarchy Inc>. Don't forget to read the description before watching. :)

Edited: August 16, 2016

3. Another bump for the rank 1 guild <FATALITY> ! We are still here and recruiting!

4. Another bump for the rank 1 guild <FATALITY> !
    Neltharion 1087 players

Its rly HARD to be R1 pvp guild here damn....
    Am I right Grayhunter (Tdotsavage)

5. Neltharion 1087 players

Its rly HARD to be R1 pvp guild here damn....
    Am I right Grayhunter (Tdotsavage)
    Hari, we get it. You play Wrath now and not nelth, stop coming to our forums everyday to bring up the pop...no one cares.

6. Here's the tournament FATALITY and Chemical have done last week! Congratulation to Therapist!

7. stop coming to our forums
    Your forum hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaah :D
    Man ur more funny now then before :D
    Tell me who can i pay for arena raiting boost :D

8. Your forum hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaah :D
    Man ur more funny now then before :D
    Tell me who can i pay for arena raiting boost :D
    Hari...go back to PvE and stop trying to join in on PvP drama...especially when you're clueless.
    But you should pay someone for English lessons...

9. Hari...go back to PvE and stop trying to join in on PvP drama...especially when you're clueless.
    its ok, the 14 yr old girls he has sexual relations with in his guild teach him

10. its ok, the 14 yr old girls he has sexual relations with in his guild teach him
    Hari...go back to PvE and stop trying to join in on PvP drama...especially when you're clueless.
    Guys i like your thinking :D hahahahahahaahaha
    Medan when u gonna stop making new accounts?

11. That's so triggering
    Nah it just funny how stupid u are .... Paying on retail for boost rly ? I though ur good man I had respect and I heard u paid for raiting on US xD
    Tell me pls how u menage to get that raiting with 300 ms ? xD

12. On a more serious note : GG Anarchy but I think you need another healer, Caderind can't carry all of you..

13. Nah it just funny how stupid u are .... Paying on retail for boost rly ? I though ur good man I had respect and I heard u paid for raiting on US xD
    Tell me pls how u menage to get that raiting with 300 ms ? xD
    Lets re read that sentence shall we.

'I heard'...You heard wrong, never blindly follow rumours with no proof, and in your case no experience on the matter. I managed to get that rating, with 98ms by the way..again assuming ****, by playing and learning off better players. Trust me, if you stay on a private server forever you will never learn **** or get any better. Go to retail and surround yourself with better players and you will learn so much :)

Why am I even trying to defend myself, your opinion of me means nothing...you don't even play this realm. Gtfo.

Edit: Anyway, lets not go off topic here, for Fatality's sake. If you want this discussion PM or call me out in a new thread. Just don't derail a recruitment thread.

First ... 7891011 ... Last