1. If you want this discussion PM or call me out in a new thread. Just don't derail a recruitment thread.
    Idk who started first :)
    and fyi i play retail and neltharion and icecrown :)

2. Talking about Icecrown, yesterday I logged in my Feral and made some duels (lasted like 15 seconds each one), then I got tired of 1shoting people and went back to cata (I'm not even full geared and I have literally no experience in WotLK, so that says a lot about Its PvP).
    Wrath of the Lich King, officially has the best PvP ever :D

And about the population, did you notice that even with 12k players you're still gonna wait at least 5 minutes for queue and you're always going agaisnt the same players? I was always fighting Matrix and his guild (when I say always, I mean ****ing ALWAYS) while trying to get some gear :p

3. On a more serious note : GG Anarchy but I think you need another healer, Caderind can't carry all of you..

WOAH! They said anarchy iz strongestest rbg men! Gr8 job bra!!

8-22

4. 2 RBG's from last Saturday. Survival Hunter perspective :P
    Edited: September 1, 2016

5. Hey, I am playing a BiS Warrior and I would like to apply. I know my class isn't really highly sought after but I want to be part of an active PVP guild to do BGs and PVP with. I have come across members of this guild in some BGs and they were doing a great job. It seemed like they were queing together as friends and I was kinda jealous :c.

Let me know if it is possible =).

6. YO YO YO ! SUP GUYS HERE ROSVEL FROM ALLIANCE-NELTHARION TO SHOW YOU MY NEW PVP MOVIE.
    I KNOW YOU COULD ASK ME WHY HERE?
    SIMPLE.
    FROM 4:55 TO 6:05 YOU CAN SEE HOW A 4 MAN PREMADE OF THIS "RANK 1 GUILD" WITH THE LEAD OF GM TDOT, FAIL AGAINST ALLIANCE RANDOM PEOPLE (BG WAS 0-0 AND ENDED WITH OUR DEAR SERVER CRASH).

ENJOY :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63BnjbKCncI

7. Hey, I am playing a BiS Warrior and I would like to apply. I know my class isn't really highly sought after but I want to be part of an active PVP guild to do BGs and PVP with. I have come across members of this guild in some BGs and they were doing a great job. It seemed like they were queing together as friends and I was kinda jealous :c.

Let me know if it is possible =).
    Of course man! Whisper me on any of my char (Horribull, Bullsheal, Bullshift, Bullshoot) or ask for an officer in-game on global. You normally won't have to duel test if you're BiS already but we might inspect to see your gemming/enchanting/talents and everything should be OK :)

As for marco, you 3/4 vs 1'ing some people and cutting parts where you get rekt is not really impressive and doesn't represent FATALITY at all. Your post as absolutely no reasons to be in this thread.
    Don't use our popularity to promote your youtube channel ;)

8. @horribull hi bro! i think it s normal that i ve been killed several times and it is visible in the chat. Btw im collecting some points, if im welcome i could come to horde with my boomkin in Fata

9. @horribull hi bro! i think it s normal that i ve been killed several times and it is visible in the chat. Btw im collecting some points, if im welcome i could come to horde with my boomkin in Fata
    Sure, everyone is welcome. As said above you will have to duel test if you're not BiS geared already. I'd be pleased to have another guy to record our premades ;) Have a great day!

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs9zMcYxfkI
    dunno somebody posted link so heres my link xD

how about low geared guys? do you accept them? 380 currently.

11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs9zMcYxfkI
    dunno somebody posted link so heres my link xD

how about low geared guys? do you accept them? 380 currently.
    Sure we accept anyone but since you're only 380 you must duel test against any officer/leader. You won't have to win the duel, but you must show your capacity to counter people and how much you master your class (using CDs at the right time, escaping when it's needed, surviving and dpsing at the same time etc.) and we will see if you're good enough. We will also inspect your gear to see your enchants/gems and your talents. :)

First ... 89101112 ... Last