1. [Alliance/PvP] Chemical is recruiting!

[Alliance] Chemical is recruiting more PvPers to bring some much needed competition to the server.

Intro:

Chemical is an Elite tier PvP guild led by Bakura We are a 2 year old guild, with a good amount of Rated BG experience and high ranked arena players.

Objective:

Our goal is to bring competitive PvP which includes BGs / Rated BGs, Arenas , and special events such as world pvp and subwars

Guild Requirements:

At the moment guild invites are open until we gather enough players.

Reasons why you should join us:

- We will be doing premades daily and we have some arena players willing to help cap or go for rating

- We will try to do Rated BGs if we can gather enough people (example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhE50qbOfKg

- We are friendly and social always willing to help.

- We have a Horde guild as well that you can check out (more info can be found here) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=303072

How you can join us:

You can can ask myself or the other officers in game

- Bakura
    - Snacky
    - Arson
    - Combustz
    - Tdotsavage
    - Posted
    - Volgon
    - Khalleessi
    - Jhonnie
    - FanbyFan
    - Dusk
    -Abominabull

If you have any questions about joining Chemical, don't hesitate to write a comment to this thread or to send me a PM along with mail in game.
    Edited: February 5, 2018

2. May 1, 2016  
    I'll join you plebs

3. May 4, 2016  

Already done 5 RBGs here is a recording horde POV of 1 of our RBGs

4. May 17, 2016  
    1st Official alliance PoV - we did lack a shot caller / target caller this game but it was still pretty fun

5. May 17, 2016  
    That's the first RBG I've seen with Arms and Ret's o.O

6. May 17, 2016  
    That's the first RBG I've seen with Arms and Ret's o.O
    Yea we had to run a melee cleave because we didn't have many casters, consisted of 2 rogues and 2 rets. I would say it was good because their FC was abusing LoS in horde base at times and range can't kill him in the LoS

7. May 20, 2016  
    Yea we had to run a melee cleave because we didn't have many casters, consisted of 2 rogues and 2 rets. I would say it was good because their FC was abusing LoS in horde base at times and range can't kill him in the LoS
    That LoS is ****ing aids, I never knew that was a thing before that bg. Looking forwards to more if you need me ^.^

8. May 20, 2016  
    Oh,please ,he wasnt abusing los, whats wrong with you people?!?He was only trying to escape from you, + i see no los abusing in the video :) so you have no proof.

9. May 20, 2016  
    ,he wasnt abusing los, whats wrong with you people?!?
    What's up with "you people" are you racist?

That's not cool bro.

10. May 20, 2016  
    That's not cool bro.
    :) Are you sexist ? .. thats not cool ,troll

11. May 31, 2016  

12. June 5, 2016  
    1st chemical led horde raid, thanks to all that came !

the usual horde slaughter

123 ... Last