1. Can my old Molten acc back ?

ello everyone, I would like to re-play the game, I stopped because I finished college, but now I'm free, I did not know that the molten dropped any of it, I had fallen ret full geared to Sargeras Horde Leenox Challenger in PVP , so I can ask you to I go back at least lvl 85 ret fallen since my lvl boring and can not stand it, gives me a headache, you can put my lvl 85 and on my Warrior in hordes, Orcsenpai, if you can no longer make the paladin .. . please

2. Not 100% sure what you are talking about because of your English but as you might know Molten got Hi-jacked so everything was DELETED. (Everyone had to start over again) So no you can NOT get your characters back if that's what you mean. Not sure when the free instant-levelups expired for everyone but probably gone for you also so you won't get anything for free. Make a new char and start again. You can transfer server / Change faction for Votepoints.

3. Not 100% sure what you are talking about because of your English but as you might know Molten got Hi-jacked so everything was DELETED. (Everyone had to start over again) So no you can NOT get your characters back if that's what you mean. Not sure when the free instant-levelups expired for everyone but probably gone for you also so you won't get anything for free. Make a new char and start again. You can transfer server / Change faction for Votepoints.
    Not deleted but databases stolen. They expired 2-3 months ago.

4. Well the scenario is pretty much the same, you won't get anything stolen back (In this case, not really just a bike that has been stolen) nor deleted things so... And i made it easier for this guy to understand because he seem to lack some english.